Bored? Watch a sandwich go mouldy

Soldato
OP
There should be a clock on the corner to illustrate it is a live image and not a static one?

It's not quite "live" unfortunately, there's a photo taken every 6 minutes. The eventual timelapse will actually go in reverse, from mouldy to 'good', and we expect to run it for 3 weeks, so approx 5,040 photos for 201 seconds of realtime video, probably to be sped up to 30-60s.

But yeah, I might add an overlay to say the time the last photo was taken at least.

Also, ayone better than me at PHP able to suggest a way of dynamically linking to the most recent image, if that's even possible? Obviously I've got the code to display the latest image, but is there a way of calling that via a .jpg so if embedded (like here) it'll always display the most recent photo?

Caporegime
It's not quite "live" unfortunately, there's a photo taken every 6 minutes. The eventual timelapse will actually go in reverse, from mouldy to 'good', and we expect to run it for 3 weeks, so approx 5,040 photos for 201 seconds of realtime video, probably to be sped up to 30-60s.

But yeah, I might add an overlay to say the time the last photo was taken at least.

Also, ayone better than me at PHP able to suggest a way of dynamically linking to the most recent image, if that's even possible? Obviously I've got the code to display the latest image, but is there a way of calling that via a .jpg so if embedded (like here) it'll always display the most recent photo?

I think a little text saying either last updated, and next update in X time would be good.

Soldato
Fantastic project. Clearly the lettuce will suffer first, but then my money is on the avocado beginning to 'melt' shortly before pin mould takes hold on the bread. The processed meat will be last to go, together with the tomato.

Back
Top Bottom