Bored? Watch a sandwich go mouldy

Soldato
https://sandwich.jonesmillbank.com

We're creating a timelapse for an upcoming online course of a sandwich going mouldy, and I figured why not share the process with the world...! So I've set up a live sync of the images to display the most recent on that microsite.

Someone here's got £5 on the avo going brown by 5pm. The first photo...

start.jpg

Anyway, enjoy :D.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fist of all, thanks for that.

Second of all, is that white bread and some kind of rolled not-chicken substitute? And then you add avocado?

So many welps right now.

e: your tomato should be cut about 1cm wide and you're not hitting that mark. Have a word with your vegetable guy, poor form.

e2: Although, I will watch the sandwich go mouldy. So we're clear. Constructive criticism can sit hand in hand with 'Ew!'

Soldato
OP
Yeah, it was decided we didn't want to offend any veggies/vegans so it's Quorn 'chicken slices', hence them cracking so easily already. They'll probably look exactly the same in 3 weeks time.

Avo is to get the fire started, baby.

Soldato
Yeah, it was decided we didn't want to offend any veggies/vegans so it's Quorn 'chicken slices', hence them cracking so easily already. They'll probably look exactly the same in 3 weeks time.

Avo is to get the fire started, baby.

As a meat eater I'm offended because Avocado on anything is simply wrong on every level.

Soldato
What bread did you use? Some lasts longer than sheet asbestos.

Edit: where's the seasoning and dressing? :(

Last edited:
Commissario
Fixed! Guessing that's a tablet.
Not fixed.
No, it's Safari on my MacBook. The iMac does the same with Safari. If I use Chrome, the display changes and shows me the text that you'd get if you hit ? and there's no way to get back. If I hit CTRL - to zoom out, I get the same broken display.

DMd9WNW.png
That's zoomed out in the browser.

Commissario
I'm enjoying it. How are you lighting it, is there any heat from lights affecting how quickly it goes off?

But all non meat products is a shame, it won't be the same as using a real dead animal.

Back
Top Bottom