Man tasered in front of his kid at petrol station

Soldato
Taser at petrol station isn’t a great idea, but probably less traumatic for the kid to be stood there wondering why Daddy has fallen over than the alternative of two coppers using ASPs to give Daddy some contact counselling so they could cuff him.

Associate
How does one even respond to this?

Society is messed up, it really is.

People (twitter) probably haven't even thought about how the kid has been brought up in such a poor uncaring atmosphere. Where normality is lack of care for others around you. Talk about child abuse.

Police did a fine job.

Soldato
I mean depending on the other roll models in the kids life this could be taught as two lessons.

#1(good lesson) This is what happens when your a **** putting other people in harms way.

#2(bad lesson) this is what police do to people. They tase people for nothing because daddy did nothing wrong.

Again #2 is only if there are other bad roll models in the kids life

Man of Honour
The only thing people seem to care about on social media is the fact they done it while his kid was there, there's absolutely no thought given to the laundry list of charges most of which actually endanger his child.
If you don't want to be tasered in front of your kid don't be a scumbag.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Feel for the little man, but his dad brought it on himself. For the kids sake the took control of the situation. In a petrol station after a string of offences and bystanders all filming which will only aggravate the situation. They took care of the little man and the dad was put in his place before his string offences turned into something more serious, they did him a favour.

Soldato
A taser isn't life threatening (in most circumstances) is it? Sure, it may have been unpleasant for the child to see but at least it was handled the UK way and not the American way!

Though looking at the list he built up - probably had it coming.

Soldato
Resisting arrest is never a good idea. Using your kid as a shield is just despicable.

edvuam.jpg

He brought it on himself.

Man of Honour
While I have no problem with them detaining him by force in front of his child, the use of a taser is a little bit mental in that circumstance IMO. I would really like to think that the benchmark for using such a weapon would be higher.

Soldato
HE DIDN DO NUFFIN!

Don't even need to watch the video, reading the charges are enough.

Twitter really is a cesspit off virtue signalling justice warriors isn't it? I don't know why I ever venture there. The place riles me.

Aye pretty much. Don't have an account but just from what ive seen from watching "donut operator" on youtube, twitter is full of absolute morons.

Soldato
The only thing i found unsettling was the sound he made when he hit the ground, but not much the police officer can do about that (maybe they should bring pillows to these arrests:D). Apart from that i think it was all good. They tried to arrest him he got aggresive then got tasered.

I am curious whether there is a real threat of an explosion or fire when using a taser in a petrol station.

Back
Top Bottom