Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The Obama administration, no major scandals apart from being caught spying on Angela Merkel (quickly brushed under the carpet by the media) and weaponising US intelligence agencies against your political opposition. He also locked kids in cages but nobody cared until Trump got into office. If you guys can't see how bent the corporate media are there's no hope for you.

Do you honestly think the NSA and GCHQ aren't trying to listen to every world leader they can or that every other countries intelligence agencies aren't doing the same? If GCHQ found they could listen to Trump's calls without alerting the US do you think they would do it? Of course they would, they'd be stupid not to.

What are you referring to with "weaponising US intelligence agencies against your political opposition" is this a Obama spied on Trump?

Yes his administration did lock up kids but its a lie to say no one cared. Plenty cared.

To complain about "bent the corporate media are" while Murdoch and Fox News spew their lies and propaganda around the world is a bit rich. Remind me who owned the papers in the UK that hacked people's phones, even the phone of a murdered child, relatives of killed British soldiers, and victims of the 7/7 London bombings along with celebrities, politicians, and members of the Royals? But yeah you stick with Murdoch, he's as straight as a die :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
You forgot the billions given back to Iran that then was used used to kill innocent people including Americans, that blood is on the incompetence of Obama.

You mean that money that the US held back that they owed Iran? That money? How was it "used used to kill innocent people including Americans"? So the minute Iran received their money they used it to plan and kill people? Where is your evidence for this? Let me guess you saw it on Fox News or Breitbart :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Caporegime
I think we might owe the Trump defenders in here an apology, there seems to be a growing amount of evidence in what Trump is alleging with Obamagate...

Caporegime
Remember the times when Obama's 'A team' had am 86% turnover? Or when his personal lawyer was sent to prison? Or when his campaign manager was sent to prison? Or when his National Security Adviser was found guilty of lying to the FBI? Or when his deputy campaign manager was charged and indicted? Or when one of his main political advisers was sent to prison? Or when he was facing a string of lawsuits and court cases? Or when he had Rudy Giuliani as his personal lawyer?

Yeah I don't.

Soldato
Remember the times when Obama's 'A team' had am 86% turnover? Or when his personal lawyer was sent to prison? Or when his campaign manager was sent to prison? Or when his National Security Adviser was found guilty of lying to the FBI? Or when his deputy campaign manager was charged and indicted? Or when one of his main political advisers was sent to prison? Or when he was facing a string of lawsuits and court cases? Or when he had Rudy Giuliani as his personal lawyer?

Yeah I don't.

We all know that's (not)

fake-news-dz.png

Soldato
As stated by the TDS squad, it's an entertainment channel so then does not count as corporate media and is not bent.

Except it's a news network owned by a company that literally has the word "Corporation" in the title.

Factual Information To Be Duly Ignored By Trump Lovers said:
Fox News (officially Fox News Channel and abbreviated FNC) is an American Conservative cable television news channel. It is owned by the Fox News Group, which itself is owned by the Fox Corporation.

Yep, definitely NOT corporate media then! :rolleyes:

Soldato

Yeah I don't.

Yep, but there's no corruption in the Trump administration and he himself is absolutely squeaky clean. Except, he isn't. And his inability to lead and manage is costing America dearly. And now he's ploughing ahead wanting to open things up when there are more dying there every week than in any other powerful country? Yeah, figure that one out. He's verging on dictatorship tbh. You can liken him to the Brazilian leader right now.

Soldato
How about arranging a meet when social distancing is no more, let's see what these lunatic Trump defenders are really like.:D First oversized MAGA hat owner gets the first round.:p

Associate
As stated by the TDS squad, it's an entertainment channel so then does not count as corporate media and is not bent.

I browse through this thread every night before bed for some light entertainment and have refrained from posting until now.

Those that defend Trump certainly seem blinded by something, but the above is the most hilarious piece of denial yet. The authority with which it was typed and the complete belief in the statement is beyond words.

Soldato
You mean that money that the US held back that they owed Iran? That money? How was it "used used to kill innocent people including Americans"? So the minute Iran received their money they used it to plan and kill people? Where is your evidence for this? Let me guess you saw it on Fox News or Breitbart :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are being deliberately naive to say those things. It is well documented about the return of the money and a top reason why US intelligence wanted Solemani taken out.

Soldato
You are being deliberately naive to say those things. It is well documented about the return of the money and a top reason why US intelligence wanted Solemani taken out.

Where did I or anyone say Iran doesn't do bad ****? You said they used the money the US owed them to carry out attacks on Americans. I asked where is your evidence for that? So where is your evidence for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom