Sneak...Drinks

Associate
Now ive been a red bull / energy drinking person for easily 20yrs, I don't want people to give me the low down on "its bad" etc etc.

ive changed to sneak, local Manchester bunch of people, opposite the library, but I was wondering what is everyone else's go to drink???

Soldato
In terms of a soft drink when I'm home? I like squash. My favourite at the moment is Robinson's Fruit Creations Orange and Mango. Followed by Vimto or Ribena

Soldato
I have been drinking a lot of energy drink over the last few months. Not really sure why as it has no effect me anymore may as well be drinking any old soft drink. I'm sure it's screwed up my sleep/dreams also.

I just drink monster or whatever cheap one is there.

Soldato
I am a Coke Zero addict. My mate works for Coca Cola so I can get crates of it at a reasonable price.

I don't seem to be losing weight though so I think it's probably a terrible idea.

Soldato
A good coffee.

Energy drinks are disgusting for the most part, and even the nice ones are still filled with crap I'd rather not imbibe.

Caporegime
Energy drinks are for driving to Glastonbury really early in the morning or driving back from an airport after a night flight.

And when your ***** mates buy you jagerbombs.

They shouldn't be consumed everyday IMO

Soldato
Supermarket brand apple and blackcurrant squash is my go to drink. I'll have the odd can of coca cola but not too often.

Edit: I've never been into energy drinks. They don't even give me energy and I'm not too excited about the taste of most.

Last edited:
Soldato
Used to enjoy drinking Monster but I decided it was silly to be spending £7 a week to have a can a day when there were equally tasty but cheaper options so switched to just buying sparkling water and some cordial to make my own fizzy drinks, Vimto is my cordial of choice right now, but I did like the belvoir cordials and Mr Fitz's Rhubarb and Rosehip cordial (the latter is quite pricey though at over £4 for 500ml)

Associate
Used to enjoy drinking Monster but I decided it was silly to be spending £7 a week to have a can a day when there were equally tasty but cheaper options so switched to just buying sparkling water and some cordial to make my own fizzy drinks, Vimto is my cordial of choice right now, but I did like the belvoir cordials and Mr Fitz's Rhubarb and Rosehip cordial (the latter is quite pricey though at over £4 for 500ml)
Aldi do both a Red Bull and a Monster knockoff.
The redbull size can is 27p and the Monster Sized can is 59p. By the time you have added some vodka (also cheap at aldi) you cant taste the difference and you just save yourself pounds.
Both also available as suger free versions.

Soldato
Robinsons orange squash. I’ve been drinking that since I was a child. I’m rather partial to the odd Pepsi Max too on a warm day and if I’m not drinking alcohol.

Man of Honour
I’m pretty sure that tea “hold the water” isn't a drink ;)

What about if you use vodka instead of water? :) Although vodka is mostly water so there's that.

The food and drink vending robot in Fallout 76 has a sales pitch for tea that makes me smile: "Drink warm water with leaves in it".

I drink water with some squash in it for flavour. Usually blackcurrant or summer fruits.

Back
Top Bottom