Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I think they have stealth nerfed it. its been weak recently with pinpoint aim. others have noticed it too on Reddit.
I dont think they have yet. I was on BR solo tonight. I unloaded 30/60 clip on someone with stopping power round on my MP7. He then took out his Grau and i was dead in about 3 bullets! I might go back to using my boring Grau

Soldato
I hate Blizzard so much man... I dont get emails from them... they've logged me out and i cant get back in now.

Tried to get a security code sent but i never get an email from them.

Any suggestion on what to do? I tried to set up an authenticator previously but the email never came!

Joke of system... requires you to log in to access support

Associate
j6m1miyv5f251.jpg

Season 4 delayed.

Soldato
Does anyone have any idea how to get around this? I've even tried creating a new account, but there is no way of contacting customer support!

They're a joke!

Tried reaching out to them on Twitter or other social channels?

I dont think they have yet. I was on BR solo tonight. I unloaded 30/60 clip on someone with stopping power round on my MP7. He then took out his Grau and i was dead in about 3 bullets! I might go back to using my boring Grau

I keep trying to use the Grau but always end up going back to the MP7 for some reason.

I win more 1v1's with the MP7 than any other gun, it just melts through people!

Sunday won a game where final zone was jut off the runways at airport, and was stuck behind one of the walls on the little circle bit right in the middle.

Team mate goes down, squad of four run round the corner to try finish him and my 60 round MP7 wipes them all out and we go on to win! :)

Started ditching ghost recently and going for an MP7 & AX-50 with 3x scope last few days, going really well! Picking up ghost at a second bought loadout or the free loadout at the end of zone 5 :)

Last edited:

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I was looking forward to season 4, their excuse to delay is just ********, how is delaying a season standing up for Justice and equality? more likely they have not finished season 4 and need more time but why leave it to the very last day to let us know.

Associate
WTF!

Delaying the season for what reason?

For all that is happening in the States at the moment, it is not the same as the pandemic and delaying a game season seems hardly the typoe of thing that the protesters are complaining about.

I am not sure how a computer game company can 'stand by' anyone or anything.. Very confusing.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Anyone know how ling it's delayed for? In game countdown still syaing 7 hours or so and the teaser trailer on Blizzard launcher says tomorrow.

Associate
Anyone having issues with 3440x1440 not displaying correctly?

I now appear to have soft edged black bars down each side of the screen despite the settings all being correct. It has never happened before.

Permabanned
Tried reaching out to them on Twitter or other social channels?

I keep trying to use the Grau but always end up going back to the MP7 for some reason.

I win more 1v1's with the MP7 than any other gun, it just melts through people!

Sunday won a game where final zone was jut off the runways at airport, and was stuck behind one of the walls on the little circle bit right in the middle.

Team mate goes down, squad of four run round the corner to try finish him and my 60 round MP7 wipes them all out and we go on to win! :)

Started ditching ghost recently and going for an MP7 & AX-50 with 3x scope last few days, going really well! Picking up ghost at a second bought loadout or the free loadout at the end of zone 5 :)

Always go overkill - my two teammates have ghost, so if I show up on a UAV and people think it's an easy mark, there's usually two other people with me to gun them down ;)

Soldato
Managed to win a game the other day by sitting on airport roof. Didn't know the where the final circle was going to be but turned out to be perfect for the roof where we were…and no one else was :D

Soldato
you camping "£$"!£$

haha nice one!

:D a win is a win! We got a chopper and flew to the car park roof, bought a loadout and then flew to the airprot roof. Sat there for a couple of circles and realised it was going to end right on top of us. Could hear the last enemy below coughing due to the gas so 2 people dropped down to shoot him and I stayed up top with a gas mask :D

Caporegime
Wow, companies are really jumping on the bandwagon aren't they? If Activision truly cared about racism, they'd do something about the racist names that people play with on the game, or all the racist chat but no, let's delay the new season...

Megacorporations virtue signalling is nothing new though. It's Pride month now isn't it? They'll all be changing their logos to rainbows soon to pretend like they give a crap.

Back
Top Bottom