Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Google Maps told me "Object in road". Lo and behold there actually was an object in the road. Some chancer pushing his motorbike in the pouring rain on the M4. Narrow 50mph lane too. Incredible.

Y1vxNmi.png

Soldato
Google Maps told me "Object in road". Lo and behold there actually was an object in the road. Some chancer pushing his motorbike in the pouring rain on the M4. Narrow 50mph lane too. Incredible.

Y1vxNmi.png

Terrible and dangerous situation to be in.
A) Leave the bike in the lane and get behind the barrier and wait for some time for a lane closure and recovery vehicle?
or
B) Push the bike as far over as possible?

He probably should have chosen option A but put a cone behind it.

Soldato
Yeah. I think I'd have found the nearest widest gap between solid line and fence and either rested it against fence or put it on side stand there. A few cones maybe. And likely stood ahead of it flailing arms to warn people of the danger.

Pushing it with your back to live traffic is just insane.

Irony is that when this is actually smart there would still be no hard shoulder. He'd just be relying upon people to pay attention to red X (and operators to pay attention to situation and change the signals). Although I guess he'd have more room to ditch it in the verge and step to safety.

Soldato
Check out this bonnet vent (I'm fairly sure it's not standard:D
y4mcjLej6QtCNVz3lMcph5OLa6levpaVWWjoPOX51377Sw7PcamcsAhyxbqzRGN2ef8yDQBFyWiOKrc9Ds35Aobzy0H-LKqKOjaaAAaJzg1ZIZ0q3KbsriDbGkOKp92-6RWML428OhHpR7I08VVoMRZkxJfonR94dgnppXTs1KC2BBXvmLs8qMXSDg7kaDQNrxvUlM9Q1-3Ik1oc2_aJDnzAQ

Soldato
I just checked it's history, it's a diesel so unless it had some serious remapping it's just a lolworthy intake. It wasn't even on straight and I'm sure there were some pop rivets on show.

Soldato
In todays episode of "exotic cars that Conscript saw but failed to photograph" - Rolls Royce Phantom and a Lamborghini Urus today. Like the Taycan, the Urus is the first time I've seen one personally.

Edit: Oh...and a DB11 this morning.

Last edited:
Caporegime
In todays episode of "exotic cars that Conscript saw but failed to photograph" - Rolls Royce Phantom and a Lamborghini Urus today. Like the Taycan, the Urus is the first time I've seen one personally.

Edit: Oh...and a DB11 this morning.

I see these literally every single day in Chelsea, it's ridiculous. It's honestly gotten to the point where something has to be truly special or ludicrous for me to snap it. Working on Kings Road will make anyone feel like a peasant :/

Back
Top Bottom