Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
That’s not what I was saying...

My turbocharged car pressurises the inlet manifold when you accelerate hard. It makes a mockery of it being a turbo

Oh I get it sorry, I just thought the point that no matter what mode it was in you couldn't just set off quickly in ev mode was odd.

In fact if you were in full electric and then accelerated a bit too hard you actually got a sort of pause as the petrol engine came in.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked it and the no company tax thing was great but most of the time it was just a fairly quick turbocharged petrol car.

Soldato
Aston actually sold a re-badged Toyota IQ for a while. You had to own a real Aston to buy one :D

It's funny how much people put them up for sale for. 30k+ for an IQ with an Aston badge, err....no.

Caporegime
Aston actually sold a re-badged Toyota IQ for a while. You had to own a real Aston to buy one :D

It's funny how much people put them up for sale for. 30k+ for an IQ with an Aston badge, err....no.

Yep, the Cygnet, which I've seen people drive unironically. The Aston store on Park Lane had a day glow orange one, no idea what they used it for but there was no missing it, that's for sure. I also see a baby blue one rather frequently.

It was just a ploy by Aston to keep their fleet emissions down.

Soldato
Yep, the Cygnet, which I've seen people drive unironically. The Aston store on Park Lane had a day glow orange one, no idea what they used it for but there was no missing it, that's for sure. I also see a baby blue one rather frequently.

It was just a ploy by Aston to keep their fleet emissions down.
It's a shame Porsche didn't do that, then wouldn't have daft 4 cylinder 718s.

Back
Top Bottom