Working from home - Lets see your workspace/desk...

Soldato
I gave up working on a dining table after 2 weeks

so I got myself a desk from wayfair. Have a look on there.

p.s I seen people using ironing boards for their desks lol
A tip about wayfair, reverse image search all products on there. You'll often find them at the original manufacturer for far cheaper than Wayfair sell it, they just buy stuff and resell it with their own margin.

Associate
oNMZWS8
]

Soldato
A tip about wayfair, reverse image search all products on there. You'll often find them at the original manufacturer for far cheaper than Wayfair sell it, they just buy stuff and resell it with their own margin.

what does reverse image search mean? lol

Soldato
what does reverse image search mean? lol
You can search with an image, and it shows what websites that image can be found on. In the same way when you enter text into google and it shows you websites with that text on.

The point being, Wayfair often just use the same marketing images that the manufacturers provide. They change the name of the product too. So if you google the name it’ll only show it at wayfarer. If you search for the image you’ll probably find a lot of websites selling the same thing for cheaper.

Man of Honour
Very nice :)

Which game are those pictures from? I recognise them, but for the life of me can't recall the name of the game. :o

The game is fallout 4 and they were special edition card things that you got if you bought the game on release day.

Its slowly getting there, although yesterday I have also set the wife up full time in my office! So we now have 2 machines, matching desks, albeit her one is much smaller and all that good stuff :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The game is fallout 4 and they were special edition card things that you got if you bought the game on release day.

Its slowly getting there, although yesterday I have also set the wife up full time in my office! So we now have 2 machines, matching desks, albeit her one is much smaller and all that good stuff :)

I like your setup better. It has more strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck :p:D

Man of Honour
I like your setup better. It has more strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility and luck :p:D

It is just a bit more special :D - Although I do really like her machine. Mine is obviously a lot better overall but for the money hers is a really lovely machine.

Man of Honour
nah it's not mine I posted it for the giggles, it's off Google images. Inteli's and Viewsonics was the dogs balls back in the day!

Not even going to argue with that. I still know people who demand the MS intelimouse all these years later. :) Weird people!

Back
Top Bottom