Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
New set of wheels, centre caps and tyres on S2000 though upon getting home I have discovered garage have fitted none XL tyres on rear and I specifically requested 95Y XL for rear in writing so hoping they get them swapped out without hassle but a shame for them as tyres are technically not new now as I've just put 10 miles on them.

However love the AP2v1 wheels and can't wait to see the finish sparkle in the sun being diamond cut and sparkle silver:

s2000wheels.jpg

I think your car is having an identity crisis - it think it's a graphics card :D

Man of Honour
New set of wheels, centre caps and tyres on S2000 though upon getting home I have discovered garage have fitted none XL tyres on rear and I specifically requested 95Y XL for rear in writing so hoping they get them swapped out without hassle but a shame for them as tyres are technically not new now as I've just put 10 miles on them.

However love the AP2v1 wheels and can't wait to see the finish sparkle in the sun being diamond cut and sparkle silver:

s2000wheels.jpg
Love that.

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo Why xl tyres on such a light car? Sidewall stiffness or?

For fall inline within Honda specifications and yes because S2000 requires relatively firm or very firm sidewalls, soft sidewalls on the rear make the car unstable in high speed long sweeping bends, takes a lot of confidence out the car.
Garage have agreed to sort anyway as I am just the type of person I want things as per manufacturers requested but on the S2000 you can feel difference too because type of car it is, only advantage of none XL on an S2000 is the ride is more cushioned if thats your thing.

Soldato
ah, my Wacom has lots of scratches from years of use. Works just fine, never use the glove.

I looked at some fo the Wacom tablets and decided with the Huion as an entry level and if i properly get into this and its something i stick with longer term i'll prob save up for a Wacom display tablet. Im just dabbling at the moment and made a step over just using the mouse like i was before. So far though im loving the pen tablet and my speed and accuracy has increased

Man of Honour
udtpakW.jpg

iFixIt toolkit. Not cheap but it has everything I'd ever need for fiddly jobs. First one is to upgrade the RAM on my Mac Mini when it arrives. £275 for 64GB versus Apple's price of £1000 left me no choice but to do the DIY route.

Man of Honour
Mara or Bianca?
MaraX - Bianca has the flow control paddle afaik although you can add it to this later. Bianca is also a dual boiler although the extra tech in this is supposed to get around the issues with a heat exchanger boiler, not that i foam milk really.

Ah we're looking for something like this, does this one have a water tank or is it hooked up to a supply?

Theres a 1.5L water tank in the back, although you want to use decent water to avoid having to descale it.

Soldato
It has the ability to change how the image is projected on to the camera sensor by moving the elements of the lens to different angles or horizontal/vertical positions. A zoom lens moves the elements allowing objects to appear closer (zooming in), with a tilt shift lens you change the angles, most common is making a building appear upright || instead of angled /\ when standing below it (or above), or being able to shoot someone directly in front of a mirror without being seen in the mirror yourself. Also it has the ability to change the angle of the focus plain so you can shoot with a length in focus front to back instead of a horizontal plain (side to side), this is often used to create the miniature look from above but it can be used to keep for example a line of buildings in focus along a pavement with the rest of the scene out of focus.

Fair enough, sounds good! I'm familiar with the tilt shift look, but wasn't aware there were lenses for it.

Back
Top Bottom