PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Oh I've really been enjoying Observation. It's rare I get sucked in by games these days but that sure did.

Yeah loved Observation. Also really got into Deliver us the Moon s well. Two really good games I probably wouldn't have bought but as they're on Game Pass they're well worth a go.

M.

Soldato
well after my game pass ran out again earlier, i got to re sub for another month for 1 pound, i just have auto renew disabled and that is twice now i can pay a pound for another month :D

Soldato
ive got gamepass ulimate until 2022 (got a great deal, cost me £40)
however not seen anything i want to play gamepass for a while. Streets of rage was the last one.

nothing really syands out. anything i must check out?

Soldato
ive got gamepass ulimate until 2022 (got a great deal, cost me £40)
however not seen anything i want to play gamepass for a while. Streets of rage was the last one.

nothing really syands out. anything i must check out?

Obviously depends on if you've played before, and i may be misremembering some of these being on game pass.

Kingdom come deliverance
Into the breach
Faster than light
Gears tactics
Minecraft dungeons ( really enjoying this with my 8 year old, fun team game)
Gears of war series (again fun with a mate, some support crossplay so even a console mate)
Shadow of war
Phoenix point

Soldato
Obviously depends on if you've played before, and i may be misremembering some of these being on game pass.

Kingdom come deliverance
Into the breach
Faster than light
Gears tactics
Minecraft dungeons ( really enjoying this with my 8 year old, fun team game)
Gears of war series (again fun with a mate, some support crossplay so even a console mate)
Shadow of war
Phoenix point

Kingdom come deliverance - not fan of the camera
Into the breach not looked will
Faster than light - not my type
Gears tactics - not looked at this but so many tatics games!
Minecraft dungeons ( really enjoying this with my 8 year old, fun team game) - not for me
Gears of war series (again fun with a mate, some support crossplay so even a console mate) - completed 5 with my wife (she loves playing jack??) but the rest were bit meh in comparsion
Shadow of war - loved completed few years ago

Associate
Haha, lol at that game "Golf with your friends".
Surely it would be better to actually go out and play real golf with your friends? Well ok, maybe not at the moment with Covid, but still.
Do people not have a life anymore?

Soldato
Haha, lol at that game "Golf with your friends".
Surely it would be better to actually go out and play real golf with your friends? Well ok, maybe not at the moment with Covid, but still.
Do people not have a life anymore?

Is there a significant "life" difference between doing it on a golf course, and doing it in your lounge? There's likely a time, cost and convenience one, but I'm not sure what the "life" cost is.

Associate
Is there a significant "life" difference between doing it on a golf course, and doing it in your lounge? There's likely a time, cost and convenience one, but I'm not sure what the "life" cost is.

Well you're not actually playing golf though are you, just watching some pixels move around a screen. Also sitting in the house isn't healthy, particularly if you already sit down and stare at a screen for most of the day because of work.

Soldato
Well you're not actually playing golf though are you, just watching some pixels move around a screen. Also sitting in the house isn't healthy, particularly if you already sit down and stare at a screen for most of the day because of work.

I'm not actually slaughtering monsters, or shooting other people when I watch those pixels either...

We weren't talking about health. For all you know they run marathons, go to the gym daily etc etc.

We were talking about people having a life. I wanted to know the life difference between enjoying yourself with friends online, or at a golf course? A real golf course seems to be more time consuming, less accessible and more costly. Equally, it may be more enjoyable for some.

Soldato
My golf skills aren't enough to enjoy playing on a proper course and there is a significant financial cost too. The last thing most people are going to do is justify their gaming habits because someone is trying to gatekeep.

Soldato
My golf skills aren't enough to enjoy playing on a proper course and there is a significant financial cost too. The last thing most people are going to do is justify their gaming habits because someone is trying to gatekeep.

I can quite enjoy being terrible at golf, but it would need to be with a bunch of my urgby mates, who are equally terrible, and a proper day out.

For me having a life is enjoyment. Different people have different social requirements. I'm generally a fair bit of an introvert. I can enjoy spending time at the rugby club, but after a match/session, I just want to have peace and quiet for some time after. After coaching rugby minis for a couple of hours, I'm ready to be left alone for the rest of the day. If you enjoy going out to a golf course more than playing on computer, great. I just don't see the point in judging other peoples enjoyment (unless of course their enjoyment derives from the detriment of others).

Soldato

Playing it on a screen is much better as you dont have to put up with the totally moronic elitists that think the word revolves around them because they are wearing the permitted coloured trousers. I also dont go to prison for wrapping a club around one of their faces....

Soldato

You do realise you're on a PC enthusiasts forum in the PC Games section?

All games have the core of pixels moving. All films, at the core, have moving images. It doesn't make them any less preferable to the real event where we may be poor at it in real life. We may not be able to hit a hole in one or score a plethora of goals, or stop an alien invasion or such like.

Besides if you actually looked at Golf With Friends its nothing like real golf it's just a fun game you can play with friends.

M.

Back
Top Bottom