PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
I'm just starting Chapter 11 of Plague Tale: Requiem. I'm not sure I can be bothered finishing it.

Hugo is annoying the life out of me and the last chapter was tedious. Does it pick up in the latter half?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm just starting Chapter 11 of Plague Tale: Requiem. I'm not sure I can be bothered finishing it.

Hugo is annoying the life out of me and the last chapter was tedious. Does it pick up in the latter half?

I got bored quite quickly of that game also. Nice graphics and all, but the rest was a bit meh.

Associate

I didn't manage to finish it. Got very near the end but my subscription ran out and I couldn't get back into it after I renewed.

Caporegime
If you don't own a game and your game pass runs out, when you click update it removes the game from your pc????

I thought I owned forza 8 and went to update it yesterday, turns out I never bought it anyway.

but like? serious? if I really wanted to play it then I would have to download like 90gb or whatever again...

how does that make sense.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom