• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
As much of a fan as I am of Stadia, the Connect events are always a bit of a let down; this wasn't a super one but was by far the best one yet.

Happy to see Sekiro coming this year, will definitely be a purchase from me.

Still no DOOM 2016, very surprised. I've lost hope at this point on the game.

Associate
As much of a fan as I am of Stadia, the Connect events are always a bit of a let down; this wasn't a super one but was by far the best one yet.

Happy to see Sekiro coming this year, will definitely be a purchase from me.

Still no DOOM 2016, very surprised. I've lost hope at this point on the game.
Love Stadia, but that was crap..

I did get carried away by the sub reddit hype and expected much much more

Last edited:
Associate
Sales are unusually disappointing too, Division 2 again lots of Dragonball dlc, that said I’m tempted to sign up for a months pro to get Breakpoint for less than £3.. that £10 voucher is burning a hole in my digital wallet

Associate
What did you expect?
More AAA titles, what was shown was mostly uninteresting (for me) indie games, something on gen2, cyberpunk release date, released in more countries.

like i said, I get swept up in the reddit hype machine.

now the dust has settled, it was still pretty bad, but we do know there’s plenty of big games on the way that wasn’t show

Soldato
More AAA titles, what was shown was mostly uninteresting (for me) indie games, something on gen2, cyberpunk release date, released in more countries.

like i said, I get swept up in the reddit hype machine.

now the dust has settled, it was still pretty bad, but we do know there’s plenty of big games on the way that wasn’t show

I missed any mention of Gen2?

Soldato
I'm a big fan of Stadia but currently there aren't any games on there that grab me. But that's going to change with Sekiro. I've wanted to pick it up for ages but performance on Xbox One S wasn't up to par and was a bit dodgy on PC with Linux.

So very excited to see this come. Going to save my £10 voucher and use it on that unless DOOM Eternal goes on sale again beforehand.

Associate
I'm a big fan of Stadia but currently there aren't any games on there that grab me. But that's going to change with Sekiro. I've wanted to pick it up for ages but performance on Xbox One S wasn't up to par and was a bit dodgy on PC with Linux.

So very excited to see this come. Going to save my £10 voucher and use it on that unless DOOM Eternal goes on sale again beforehand.
I crumbled and used the £10 voucher on Assassins Creed Odyssey, not played it yet though, I went pro for the sale and have got hooked on PUBG again

Soldato
Finally a flex move by Stadia. Free play weekend with Borderlands 3. No downloads, this is what we need to see.

I'll be picking up DOOM Eternal as well. £25 on sale and still have my £10 voucher.

Soldato
Picked up DOOM Eternal. I'm only 30 minutes in but flawless experience so far playing on CCU.

I wish there was an option to increase the text size, I can hardly see it.

C64

C64

Soldato
This is the first I've even heard of this stadia
streaming services will never go mainstream until we have much much more capcity most peoples broadband dips way down 5pm to midnight i know my virgin medias way down in peak times

Back
Top Bottom