• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
I need to double check all mine. I know I have done at least one but need to check the remaining two. Its such a shame, becasue even though they unlocked bluetooth mode which is great, I cannot see a reason why they also couldn't open up the WiFi chip so we could connect directly to Amazon Luna for example.

I never had any issues with Stadia and it became my go to gaming platform. Had a great time playing through Doom Eternal and also Cyberpunk 2077.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I agree was a brilliant service, just worked really well. Just needed the games (maybe at a smaller price)

Soldato
People wanted it to be Netflix for games, it wasn't and Google never did a good job of selling what it was. Plus new games were very expensive.

And you needed a decent connection in my experience, I have 30 odd mb and that wasn't good enough for even basic games like Paw Patrol with the kids.

Soldato
The pricing structure doomed it to failure. If it had been a monthly fee alone, then it would have had more chance to succeed in my view.
Yeah it was a bizarre thing to charge the games at such a high price on top of the monthly fee.

At least everyone got a free bluetooth controller out of it! :)

Soldato
If they hadn't completely messed up the launch and pricing structure, they'd have had a chance.
Google doing anything that isn't a phone or selling ads? We all knew how it was going to go.

Back
Top Bottom