What watch do you wear?

Man of Honour
I know what you mean, Baltic are vintage inspired and as we know, a dive watch follows a certain look so all bar a few will look similar untill you're up close.

That's why I liked the Morar so much, even from afar it's nothing like the usual diver.

I do love the vintage vibe though but mostly from the blue gilt version of the Baltic.

Soldato
Have you seen the proposed Electrostatic model? I cannot wait for its release.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/citizen-electrostatic-accutron-concept-movement-introducing

Well, a watch forum member found a pre-order price list...https://thewatchforum.co.uk/index.p...lova-accutron/&do=findComment&comment=1499570

Prices STARTING at 3,300 USD...then they really go upwards. A shame. Such a pretty, interesting and cool watch.

729-A0298-1.jpg

Man of Honour
All stainless steel Casio, liked the vibe from them from the 80s and 90s models ever since interest grew but ones from that era sell for silly money in used sales however Casio do have a modern version that's quite normal sized really but very thin at under 7mm:

Soldato
Barton were really good about the incorrect strap they sent me. They told me I can keep the Black one. They sent me a replacement on Monday and said it should be with me within 5-7 days. It turned up today and looks amazing!!

4FRCDqAh.jpg

I'm really pleased you posted that. I've been thinking about getting a navy blue barton strap for my blue 300m. Do you think it will look ok?

Soldato
I’ve found some nato straps made by Barton on Amazon, 22mm or 24mm and a standard 10” length. 22mm would deffo fit and be ok I think?
It would fit but it could possibly slip a little on the strap. You don't have spring bars visible on yours given the NATO adapters is that correct? Usually a smaller width strap would look rubbish as you see the end of the spring bars either side of the strap, but on yours it could work.

Not found anything suitable on watchgecko or eBay?

Soldato
I’ve found some nato straps made by Barton on Amazon, 22mm or 24mm and a standard 10” length. 22mm would deffo fit and be ok I think?
It would fit but it could possibly slip a little on the strap. You don't have spring bars visible on yours given the NATO adapters is that correct? Usually a smaller width strap would look rubbish as you see the end of the spring bars either side of the strap, but on yours it could work.

Not found anything suitable on watchgecko or eBay?

Soldato

Not found anything suitable on watchgecko or

Associate

Not found anything suitable on watchgecko or

Watchgecko have this one

https://www.watchgecko.com/zuludiver-classic-bond-nato-watch-strap

The length on the zuludiver is 30cm though, 6cm longer than the original.

Soldato
I did a photo. Sometimes the simplest of things can look rather cool too :cool:

Photo

I take it the watch is just on a mini tripod? I like the way that you've included your car keys that have a similar colour scheme to the watch. You know what, you should take this photography malarky up in a semi professional manor, I reckon you could make some money out of it :p

Man of Honour
Yep mini tripod for phones, seems to work quite well to get the bracelet in a position that worked.

Exactly right with the keyring! I saw the colours matched and thought yep, this has to be in the background :D

Not actually sure if there's money to be made n watch photography, but I'm more than happy to photograph watches just to get cool watches to photograph either way!

Back
Top Bottom