• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
All the main PSU manufacturers look to be making 12 pin cables for their modular products, which splits at the PSU end into 2 PCI-E connectors, much tidier. So I’m not overly concerned by it :)
That's right, I have no doubts about it and my Super Flower Titanium 1000W shares the same connectors with the EVGA G2/P2 models.

Soldato
I just think it's a weird placement all together. Nearer the end or on the side I would have gone with if possible.

Think the issue is the PCB ends where the connector is - the exhaust fan is just heatpipes/fan.

They'd have to do some weird power cable extension running along the shroud and then fixing it at the end, which tbh would end up being weak/flimsy I expect. And the removal of the cooler to fit a waterblock even more difficult than it already appears to be.

So it's Catch 22. Yes it looks gash, but not sure how else they could do it lol. Ideally they should've just left it horizontal rather than 90 degree turning it imo.

Associate
another day,
another price increase :)
as i sad by 17th all prices will be above 700 due to resellers greed :)

see attached
Przechwytywanie.jpg

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
another day,
another price increase :)
as i sad by 17th all prices will be above 700 due to resellers greed :)

see attached
Przechwytywanie.jpg
Shameless some of these companies. Let’s see if Zotac will end up increasing prices. I think I will probably just go FE in the end. I am not paying more than £649. Taking the piscuit.

Soldato
Shameless some of these companies. Let’s see if Zotac will end up increasing prices. I think I will probably just go FE in the end. I am not paying more than £649. Taking the piscuit.

Same here.

I'm already half way to resigning myself to awaiting the next generation in a couple of years.

Meh, I've got a ton load of games that play great at my rez, I can wait.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Same here.

I'm already half way to resigning myself to awaiting the next generation in a couple of years.

If it was not for Cyberpunk and a few other new games I really want to play I would probably look to pick up a cheap 2070S. But I ideally also want HDMI 2.1 so I can make full use of my LG G-Sync OLED when I want to.

Hey @JediFragger I updated my sig ;)

Same here.

I was going to get the Xbox Series X (long-time console gamer), but I am sick of 30fps stutter shows, so thought why not give pc gaming a go. Maybe not the best time to switch... Here's to sub-£700 AIB 3080 cards!

Back
Top Bottom