• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I think it is a disgrace that they will all show as not in stock. So basically loads and loads of people will order, OCUK get your cash now but then you have to wait for who knows how long to get your card.

That is wrong, no matter how you look at it!

Caporegime
eh..so you are listing all cards as pre order and will only get a card if you pick one in the list that you state you have in stock..well how does the customer knows if that card has sold out and he now pays for a preorder on that card?

He doesnt as far as I can see., Weird way of doing it.

Soldato
It seems disingenuous to me that the prices jumped up right on the eve of pre-orders being available. I'm incredulous about the whole exchange rate argument, when you're talking about a company buying significant amounts of stock. The contracts for such purchases would have already been signed, and would have modelled in the exchange rate prevailing at the time.

That, and the whole "better get in quick because exchange rates might get worse!" stuff is classic salesmanship. It'll work with a lot of people though, because FOMO.

At the end of the day though OCUK can do what it wants, supply and demand, etc, and you have to have been living under a rock if you think this is somehow a new phenomenon.

Associate
the price increases whilst i dont like it,well its business..however the underhand tactic of placing all cards as pre order but saying some are in stock to get you to chance your arm as to whether you actually get one this time around,well thats pretty lame tbh.

Associate
Don't like the price? Go somewhere else. Complaining about the price of something when you've got a hundred other options doesn't make any sense. Surely there's a thread where you can mumble and groan with other likeminded bums.

Back
Top Bottom