** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Soldato
Managed to Preorder Asus 3080 Tuf Gaming Pro earlier around 17:00, gave up as between 13:30 and 14:30 as could not even get on site.

Anyway Price showed as £649.99 as previously until I got to Checkout where it had changed to £698.99, oh well still cheaper than Scan.
Just logged in to see if past the "Awaiting payment status" yet, nope even though it went through Paypal straight away.
I did notice though that the price on site has dropped down by a tenner to £689.99, hopefully I will be now paying this lower price when the funds get taken out up to 3 days after the 20th (estimate for card is 21st).

No email to confirm order as yet either other than the one from Paypal.

May have to give them a ring and find out as to why price shot up and has now dropped a tenner (first increase was too high by mistake?)

Prices will likely return to MSRP once the current political dust settles and the exchange rates stabilise.

Associate
Pretty slimey move if they were selling them without actually having stock if you ask me, people might have had the chance to go elsewhere but money was taken immediately and they might not even end up getting one.
That is exactly the problem I have, the card is obviously a race in time it will scummy af to say "sorry your order was cancelled" when you could have bought it somewhere else when you had the chance. But most importantly how are the pre orders still up?? I doubt they have that many cards it's impossible

Associate
Similar situation for me and the MSI Ventus, got it for £649.99 and funds removed but I see the price has increased to £709.99. I would assume OcUK would honour the original price but I'm sure we will get an update on the situation tomorrow.

Soldato
Similar situation for me and the MSI Ventus, got it for £649.99 and funds removed but I see the price has increased to £709.99. I would assume OcUK would honour the original price but I'm sure we will get an update on the situation tomorrow.

OcUK always honours the price at the time of purchase. No worries.

Associate

Actually just realized I think I am in the same boat, same card too. 720 paid with 10 for "next day shipping" that might end up being next month considering they didn't accuratly display stock as it seems.

Associate
I still don't know how people got it around 2pm, I managed to load the site and check out at 15:15 so how screwed am I?

Associate
Exactly, if we knew that it was so random and me copping 10min after drop was already "too late" i would have went to a site that had real stock and shipped orders that were there and then but i guess thats a lesson learned

Soldato
They didnt go out of stock for 30min, i managed to cop 2 from Nvidia just the site was SO badddddddddddddddddddd it crashed at checkout badly

Never changed from Notify Me until it said Out of Stock. I'm blaming the site.

As for OcUK - good job moving the forums onto the same domain as the shop. Brilliant idea - 10/10 would recommend! :D

Soldato
Never changed from Notify Me until it said Out of Stock. I'm blaming the site.

As for OcUK - good job moving the forums onto the same domain as the shop. Brilliant idea - 10/10 would recommend! :D

They could put it on a separate server, on the same domain. Or on a different domain, same server. These are unrelated. I think moving it to a separate server makes sense though, surprised it wasn't already.

Soldato
They could put it on a separate server, on the same domain. Or on a different domain, same server. These are unrelated. I think moving it to a separate server makes sense though, surprised it wasn't already.

It was on "forums." until a few weeks ago. Now it's sharing the "www." URL. I've been around here so long they nuked the original forum servers a number of times pre 2002...

Associate
It took me awhile to check out. I was trying to do the Amazon Pay method but it kept crashing after pressing the confirm order button. I had to resort to using Paypal which at that point the pre-order managed to go through successfully.

I will keep an eye on the continued updates on the status of orders. Much appreciated.

Associate
Why are the pre orders still up?? obviously there's no stock left, please don't bait people, even scan removed the pre orders

Back
Top Bottom