• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Than I'll just wait, I've a backup EVGA 2060 Super (SC Ultra) to use in the meantime.

Yes I am going to ride it out also as I doubt canceling my order will help me get one anywhere any quicker. Around 2000 ish in the queue but with over 17 cards up for pre-order I think that will move me up the queue a fair bit. I have a 2080 RTX to see me through.

Soldato
Gibbo has already said that due to short supply he will not be selling any 3090 at MSRP and there won’t be a repeat of the prices changing as you check out.

consider them pre price increased for your convenience

if you only had 300 3080 max, I suspect he will have less than 30 3090 and they would sell ten times over.

That is not what is said here in the original post. So basically it was misinformation or a way to bait people in, the price was never available that means so the original post is misinformation, I'm using the 3090 as the example, the product can't be ordered or preordered until 24th sept but the original post states these are the prices when they become available to order or preorder.. Go check the asus tuf 3090 its a £100 more so far and on the day I'm sure will be even more. These are meant to be the cheap versions of the 3090 so if the cheap version is costing more than the premium models what are the premium models going up by on the day £200+? come on now it's nothing more than gouging and behaving just as bad as the scalpers and why in hell did OCUK not put a limit to one graphics card per household like every other e-tailor or high street shop did, I was shocked to hear that today that OCUK didn't even do that. BUT again its a business will be the excuse, yes I understand that but customer loyalty and returning customers is more valuable to a business (especially now in the time we live in) than the gouging for short term gain, OCUK lets be honest is not the most competitive for pricing anyways compared to other e-tailors or even the high street shops, but out of loyalty I do buy from them 99% of the time even knowing I am paying more but I like their forums and their quick help with issues over the phone regarding things like invoices from years ago needed for warranty reasons , they have been amazing with that every time , 2 min call then they send the pdf invoice from years ago. This is why I have loyalty to them as you can say because they have always helped when needed.

My anger is over the pricing going up even before we can order it or preorder it but other places still have them at MSRP not £100-£150 increase even before release.

The funny part was I was waiting till 24th to hand OCUK almost £4k in components for a full new system with the 3090. But they have lost that now and have ordered the parts from elsewhere now and only waiting for a 3090 to pop up that I want to buy to complete the build and I can wait if needed till the prices become normal or go to EVGA and get a FTW Ultra,NVIDIA FE and ordered direct from them without the gouging.. Tired of being ripped off now even before the product is available and worst part stating prices and baiting people then switching them before release or preorder dates. No excuses really.

Hi there

The NVIDIA 3000 series including RTX 3090, 3080 and 3070 are now ONLINE at Overclockers UK for your viewing pleasure.
You cannot place pre-orders yet but you can on the following dates:
- 3090 September 24th 2pm
- 3080 September 17th 2pm
- 3070 October

We expect good volume on these cards and the performance on offer is absolutely incredible and the pricing is even more impressive, NVIDIA have an absolute HIT on their hands here, these cards are going to sell in their thousands especially as they are launching in peak season and offer performance vastly beyond anything else with some incredible feature set and many USP's.

Here are the cards we have online so far but we are adding more cards every day so do be sure to keep checking back at the website on a daily basis to check for new additions as were expecting more models from all manufacturers and we have more manufacturers to still add including likes of EVGA, Gainward etc.

Associate
How about new models (not yet on the market) like the Gigabyte RTX 3080 VISION OC, the EVGA RTX 3080 Hydro Copper and Hybrid and the Zotacs Holo and Amp Extreme?
Will they be first listed in the op (or their date announced) giving us a small advantage to grab one?

Associate
I wouldn't bother paying extra for the OC version, all the cards are bouncing off the 370w limit so will make no difference.

The only one OC version with a decent overclock is the Asus strix that is 1900 Vs 1700 but that has 3 8 pin connectors so can take more than 370w.
The FTW3 has a 420W limit.

Associate
Gibbo said they would be getting Gigabyte Eagle "in stock" and then "next week" i check his "next week" and all i see is Palit.... weird champ

Caporegime
That is not what is said here in the original post. So basically it was misinformation or a way to bait people in, the price was never available that means so the original post is misinformation, I'm using the 3090 as the example, the product can't be ordered or preordered until 24th sept but the original post states these are the prices when they become available to order or preorder.. Go check the asus tuf 3090 its a £100 more so far and on the day I'm sure will be even more. These are meant to be the cheap versions of the 3090 so if the cheap version is costing more than the premium models what are the premium models going up by on the day £200+? come on now it's nothing more than gouging and behaving just as bad as the scalpers and why in hell did OCUK not put a limit to one graphics card per household like every other e-tailor or high street shop did, I was shocked to hear that today that OCUK didn't even do that. BUT again its a business will be the excuse, yes I understand that but customer loyalty and returning customers is more valuable to a business (especially now in the time we live in) than the gouging for short term gain, OCUK lets be honest is not the most competitive for pricing anyways compared to other e-tailors or even the high street shops, but out of loyalty I do buy from them 99% of the time even knowing I am paying more but I like their forums and their quick help with issues over the phone regarding things like invoices from years ago needed for warranty reasons , they have been amazing with that every time , 2 min call then they send the pdf invoice from years ago. This is why I have loyalty to them as you can say because they have always helped when needed.

My anger is over the pricing going up even before we can order it or preorder it but other places still have them at MSRP not £100-£150 increase even before release.

The funny part was I was waiting till 24th to hand OCUK almost £4k in components for a full new system with the 3090. But they have lost that now and have ordered the parts from elsewhere now and only waiting for a 3090 to pop up that I want to buy to complete the build and I can wait if needed till the prices become normal or go to EVGA and get a FTW Ultra,NVIDIA FE and ordered direct from them without the gouging.. Tired of being ripped off now even before the product is available and worst part stating prices and baiting people then switching them before release or preorder dates. No excuses really.

indeed it’s not what he said 8n his original post but after the 3080 launch went so badly he had now said no 3090 will be sold at MSRP so they are all go8ng to up from the prices previously listed but then they won’t go up as people are buying them like they did with the 3080.

so yeah, if you want a 3090 this side of Christmas then you are go8ng to have to pay more than msrp.

or pay your $75 for the scalping bot software and get as many as you want for list price.

Back
Top Bottom