• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Thanks, that one still works. Normal link just gives a site maintenance page now. You would have thought the World’s market leading chip company could manage to run a website.

Well, it's not them but Digital River, technically.

Edit: It's painfully more common than one would like to think to outsource functions of a business even if they have people in-house who could do it for them. The retail giants are the exception rather than the rule.

Last edited:
Associate
Called them up earlier. My order has been cancelled. They told me that my billing information was incorrect, which I don't believe is true. Devestated. If you still haven't received your 2nd email yet, you're probably in trouble.

Soldato
OP
Called them up earlier. My order has been cancelled. They told me that my billing information was incorrect, which I don't believe is true. Devestated. If you still haven't received your 2nd email yet, you're probably in trouble.

That's a tough one, mate.

Did you ever see detail on the Digital River site, or see a pending payment on your credit card?

Associate
That's a tough one, mate.

Did you ever see detail on the Digital River site, or see a pending payment on your credit card?

Had payment pending on card, no order history on digital river site but could see that the order existed on Nvidia site. Will just have to try again next time something comes up. Did you use Paypal or just card? Thinking about using Paypal next time.

Soldato
Thinking about using Paypal next time.
They removed PayPal payment for 3000 series cards. I’m guessing as an anti-bot measure.

Nvidia’s website order status/history is working again. My order is still sat on processing. Screenshotting it all now, just in case...

EDIT: Seems likely that site outage was to fix the fact that it was leaking customer data.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nvidia’s website order status/history is working again. My order is still sat on processing. Screenshotting it all now, just in case...

Yes, working for me too. I've downloaded the invoice, wish they would get it shipped, are they always this slow to deliver or is this a holiday weekend?

And you accused me of bragging on the TV licence thread. You cool kid, when are you building the ivory tower :p

Oh believe me, that wasn't a brag. :o

Associate
Yes, working for me too. I've downloaded the invoice, wish they would get it shipped, are they always this slow to deliver or is this a holiday weekend?

"All in stock orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipment. Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays."

Suspect we will start to see them Tuesday earliest.

Associate
Their website and an unrelated reddit post for another company Digital River partners with suggest it may be shipped from the Netherlands. I very recently ordered my new phone via Digital River and the shipping only took a couple of days, though.

Associate
Order still ‘processing’.

Just send the damn card already :p
I hope everything just goes through okay, this launch has been a disaster and now there’s a lot of reports that some AIB cards are crashing. I’m coming from a GTX660 so long overdue an upgrade. New system is all ready but unfortunately I’ve gone Ryzen this time so no onboard graphics which I didn’t even realise was a thing after always using intel in the past I’ll just be happy to get a working rig and to bump someone forward in the queue here. Also the price hike on my original order & the fact I couldn’t collect so had to pay the £10 delivery was annoying as OC is just down the road from me ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom