• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Says on the site mentioned above that they have sold 84 in the last 48 hours, cannot imagine they have that many in stock so will give it a miss before more money gets tied up for months.

Associate
Even as I have typed that it has gone up to 97 purchased, stop guys you wont get one and are just going to end up frustrated. The company have a terrible rep on CS.

Permabanned
bleh, called up to find my queue position and got told off for calling about that because we were told not to call about that and that the queue positions are coming out later this week. Like, if it said that somewhere, like maybe in Gibbo's post, I would have known, but it doesn't and they were supposed to come out last week so only natural that we are getting curious. No need to yell at me, I have forked over hundreds of pounds to you guys you aren't exactly dishing out the information about what will become of my order and my hard earned money...

I get they are probably having a tough time, but I was VERY polite and started with a sentence implying I feel bad for them and the craziness they must be dealing with. If you can't handle a few stressed customers (and I admit, not many can) maybe you shouldn't be working in customer care
Well You been told not to do so and Did and surpriced You got Yelled at ??give me yer number ill call and yeall at You as bonus :D Anyone calling should expect to be told off at this stage they been getting same phone call for last 2 weeks daily non stop.

Permabanned
Theory: Gibbo is not giving out info to prevent more queue jumping. Hopefully we'll get more info tonight after CS has closed for the day. Maybe we'll get more regular updates after this?
That's what I'm thinking image if he said XXX comes in tomorrow. All people with low order numbers would call and cahnge orders to get cards off people that actually wanted that card and paid for it and ware up front in queue for them.

Associate
This thread goes to fast, someone asked when I ordered my Ventus OC, I got an Order Confirmation email at 15:31 with the following "Date ordered: 17/09/2020 14:32:06". Good luck to all >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom