• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
There are 2 people on another forum that have received their cards today (photographic evidence provided) although they seem to be the people who discovered the stock in the first place as they ordered Tuesday evening before the hundreds of others did.

Sounds promising I have found in the past that the website does seem to have a much better livestock count compared to others ..... naming no names ...... that why they havent oversold there PS5 or XBX allocations. Also, they do have a boatload more money than the Ferrari club of Newcastle do. ( Ten fold ) so hopefully that says the tied with MSI and suppliers.

Associate
Sure, the cards are luxury items. That folks haved saved for, potentially for months, have then PAID for, and the company who took the money is not providing updates on that purchase...

Everyone will vent their frustration differently, some more constructive than others, but the fact we are talking about a luxury product (your words) doesn't make it less legitimate.
This ^

Man of Honour
Just chiming in here to say I am furious at overclockers. I have been waiting for them to update me on what is going on. You've been happy to take hundreds of my money and then close up communication and stop use of the live customer service.

When I am off work in the next couple of days I will be going to the offices/shop because you have left me no other way to discuss this with you.
My first use of overclockers and I am stunned at how pathetic they are. Never again after this.

see the customer services section on the forum.

Associate
Just chiming in here to say I am furious at overclockers. I have been waiting for them to update me on what is going on. You've been happy to take hundreds of my money and then close up communication and stop use of the live customer service.

When I am off work in the next couple of days I will be going to the offices/shop because you have left me no other way to discuss this with you.
My first use of overclockers and I am stunned at how pathetic they are. Never again after this.

And do what? Try to go into a premises that is closed during the pandemic?

Associate
Be interesting to see how many come on here ranting and raving when they get their queue position. There is hope though. And that was evidenced by events on here yesterday. Theres life outside OCUK when it comes to the 3080.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Closed. Fed up of people asking about where to buy cards.

I’ve asked to see if someone from the shop can post an update but it’s just becoming unmanageable to moderate now.

Use this time to read the rules. Further discussion in new threads will be deleted.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Please bare with us, we are trying to get everything cleaned up so we can reopen the thread.

We aren’t employed by OcUK and work on a volunteering basis. As such, sitting around deleting 300+ posts where people are outright breaking competitor rules is time consuming and creates work for us.

We are happy to let the discussion continue but we can’t tolerate rule breaking just because folks are frustrated with the lack of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom