• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
This post made me laugh... Love it
Man I'm in A&E since 11am so that's 8 hours soon I'm a master of waiting for things by now since its thing I'm trying to get fixed in me for over 3 years now.... 2 weeks wait for card?? People should try 7 months waiting for mir while getting worse by week..
As they say 1st world problems.

Associate
so we start a fresh now eh kind of gutted last thread is gone got some good laughs reading some ppls rants made my own suffering bearable lol

Any news on the Zotac Trinity i was thinking of changing card due to the whole crash to desktop news, i only went with Zotac as i thought it would be the less popular option, i see a lot of fols asking about MSI and Tuf ect. Thought i'd ask see if anyone has a update or some sort of news.

Associate
Us waiting patiently for an update from OCUK...

giphy.gif

Associate
We've created a system to email customers their queue positions, which we're planning on doing weekly. I believe we've already started emailing queue positions out and we're working on emailing everyone's initial queue positions to them within the next few days, but the best place to keep up with stock updates at the moment will be this forum thread: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...deliveries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/ - We in customer services don't know anything more than what Gibbo has already written here, sorry.
Well... nothing new on the horizon there

Associate
...and like nvidia have?!
If OcUK aren't being told when to expect stock, how are they supposede to tell us?

Hiya pal,
As mentioned when I ordered they had an ETA on it. I get the E in ETA and don't feel that this is the end of the world but, as a rational consumer who has put money on the table for a product, I'm allowed to feel a wee bit frustrated that 8 days has passed with no update. That being said customer support was helpful today and I am hopeful that I will getting some clarification soon.

Associate
Hiya pal,
As mentioned when I ordered they had an ETA on it. I get the E in ETA and don't feel that this is the end of the world but, as a rational consumer who has put money on the table for a product, I'm allowed to feel a wee bit frustrated that 8 days has passed with no update. That being said customer support was helpful today and I am hopeful that I will getting some clarification soon.
Stock updates don’t help either. Bit weak. Latest update didn’t appear to transpire.

Associate
SELECT *
FROM orders
WHERE productId IN ('...')
GROUP BY productId
ORDER BY orderDate
blah

The frustrating thing is a dump of that is literally that easy. Even if it's not an intelligent system it keeps people quiet for a little while

Associate
Man I'm in A&E since 11am so that's 8 hours soon I'm a master of waiting for things by now since its thing I'm trying to get fixed in me for over 3 years now.... 2 weeks wait for card?? People should try 7 months waiting for mir while getting worse by week..
As they say 1st world problems.

Mate i smashed my leg to bits 5 years ago 14 pins 3 weeks in hospital..Wish you al the best

Back
Top Bottom