• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
The link someone posted about the non OC Strix was this one:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/ASUSPCDIY/permalink/3370378269711903/

The main post said nothing about the non OC version, and when someone asked they got this response:

Edited as posted the (hilariously) wrong link :p
So you could potentially read that one of 2 ways, it being the oc will release first then the non oc releases, or that the oc will fill its stock demand then the non oc will release. I’m leaning more towards the former rather than the latter

Associate
Queue position 809 for Gigabyte Eagle, although I didn't order until 22:00ish on launch day as the site was unusable for me for the first 30 minutes or so and then I had to swtich onto work. I have the same card on order elsewhere where I managed to get an order through much earlier (14:30ish) it will be interesting to see which ships first!

Associate
So you could potentially read that one of 2 ways, it being the oc will release first then the non oc releases, or that the oc will fill its stock demand then the non oc will release. I’m leaning more towards the former rather than the latter

Yeah, that's how I read it and what I hope is true.

Associate
Didn't get the email. Phoned to enquire what position I am in the queue, email was sent but I haven't received it. Now I have to wait until next week to find out because the CS chap wouldn't tell me or resend the email. I was trying to resolve this and he hung up on me.
Have you checked your spam folder?

Using the time your payment went through, you can cross reference it with real queue positions posted in the thread to give a good approximation of your position.

Back
Top Bottom