• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
No shipping email. Was 9th for the Asus TUF OC 3080. Guess I'm at least 2nd now from previous posts. Also small really does mean small, 7 cards arriving...

Associate
I see folks are tired of answering questions from others asking when they will get their order, so I’m not going to do that, instead:

I am 144th on strix oc. If I ate a pack of Haribos everyday from now until I receive my card, exactly how fat will I be?
Say I was nr. 98 in the same strix OC queue, would I be kinda chubby or still Blubbernaut fat?

Associate
Well I've managed to score a Gigabyte 3090 from a competitor that's being delivered tomorrow ( DPD willing ) I only placed the order at 1pm they had 5 come in stock. So I might be dropping out of the Ventus line soon assuming the 3090 comes and doesn't turn out to be a turkey.

Associate
When Gibbo says "An OK amount of xxxxxx due tomorrow/Thursday" does that mean 1 shipment that might come on Wednesday or Thursday or does it mean one shipment on Wednesday and another on Thursday?

Associate
When Gibbo says "An OK amount of xxxxxx due tomorrow/Thursday" does that mean 1 shipment that might come on Wednesday or Thursday or does it mean one shipment on Wednesday and another on Thursday?

Your guess is good as ours. He posted that yesterday though, so I'm going with between today (7th) and Thurs (9th), and we know just under 50 Ventus shipped out today which is about where "ok" would be in his code, so I'd assume that is all of them and hope to be surprised.

Just the 7 it seems... not a big batch. We wait some more...

Especially since we have been working on "very small" being <10, and thus "small" presumably 10 or more. Even the quantity code is unrealiable!

Associate
Just checked my email and saw that the Ventus has been shipped. Queue position 7 boys, and yes they also gave the codes for Watch Dogs and GeForce now. Good luck and Godspeed to everyone still waiting boys :p

Back
Top Bottom