• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I’m using 970 too mate I can’t imagine the difference this card will make
It will be huge, I have a 2080 super and still the difference is huge. I wish I had waited, the 20 launch was meh... Unless you nabbed the ti version, even then.... Now it has been considered meh. I wish you all the best with your choice. It will be a proper generational jump. Wish I was so stoik wirh my purchases.

Associate
K8j4ETxsSVq9pLKb8
finally the cue moved up 140 places for the strix card

Associate
If the situation is still like this in a months time I'll ask for a refund. I think by mid November we'll have a better view of things by then.

Associate
- Until I can source a 3080 from somewhere else for MSRP.
- Until a better graphics card comes along.

So no point cancelling, as I cannot currently improve on those two conditions.

I found since cancelling, my stress levels went down loads. No more being wound up by these garbage updates from OC. Now I'm just using my 5700XT till things go back to normal. Plus I'd rather have my £700 in MY account.

Associate
So it would be nice for a member of management @Gibbo to address the mess up with the 3080 x trio's yesterday.

The person who was 12th in queue got a despatch email yesterday why was this when people in the queue in places 4 and 5 did get anything?? We know this happened as they popped up in the forums to ask why they hadn't got an email as they were lower in the queue. Then we all got the queue update email, This left 4th and 5th in the same positions which is odd. My position was 29th and I went down to 23rd.

Please can someone explain this to the forum as we are all getting very annoyed with the rubbish customer service we are getting.

Back
Top Bottom