• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
My son is being horribly sensible and telling me not to buy the MSI 3090 Gaming Trio as its not wory £900 over a 3080.....but its right there in my basket, and I can have it tomorrow!

Nnnnnngggghhhhhh,

Associate
Ooh, actually got a MSI 3090 gaming Trio in my inbox for delivery tomorrow!!!! Should I buy it, should i buy it? Is it really worth £900 more just so I can get out of this damn queue.

that said, these guys seem to be getting shipments every couple of days so....

Nnnggggh, what to do....
Only you can make the choice!

Associate
@Gibbo any news on EVGA as Exertis and Amazon are receiving shipments now (as Exertis are your EVGA card supplier?)
Where did you hear Exertis have received stock? The EVGA queue has been stagnant and hurts a little when the main competitor has shipped a load already.

I think unfortunately those folks - and us in the EVGA queue - have realised that any kind of frustration or questioning on the topic is like urinating forcefully in the wind.
Yeah, EVGA Jacob has been giving very little information.

Associate
Please forgive me.if this Q has been asked already - but when do the queue position emails get sent generally? I ordered the Asus Strix OC 3080 Thursday last week and dying to know where I am haha.

Associate
Maybe they got 50 of each SKU? Hopeful thinking when theres been none X3's or X4's 3080
They had 3 shipments, out of all those they had 20 pcs of twin x2 3080, so
Please forgive me.if this Q has been asked already - but when do the queue position emails get sent generally? I ordered the Asus Strix OC 3080 Thursday last week and dying to know where I am haha.
Fridays

Associate
I let it expire...... :(

i guess it was the sensible thing to do. But........

guess I’m not allowed to moan any more.

the good news is that this place seems to get nee shipments available for immediate delivery every couple of days. So if I do weaken...

Associate
Just got an email saying my Inno3D Twin X2 OC 3080 has been shipped along with my watchdog codes! I am a very happy young man!

Im not sure what happened, they said they recieved 20pcs, they shipped them, now all of a sudden i went from 10 in queue on friday , to shipped today!

VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!

Congrats! Enjoy the card!!!!!!

Associate
3 minutes left to check out.

but £900 extra though.....
Its something you can have soon. Is that worth £900 to you? Cheaper than scalpers and more power. if you can justify it then go for it :)

I let it expire...... :(

i guess it was the sensible thing to do. But........

guess I’m not allowed to moan any more.

the good news is that this place seems to get nee shipments available for immediate delivery every couple of days. So if I do weaken...

so true. these and others have had alsorts of msi stock recently. a main competitor had pny listed earlier but that was for stock expected late nov

Associate

fridays you will get an email of position in the queue, or if there is been shipments of strix cards you will get an email update

Associate
I've been away for a few days, will check on all the new shipment info. The cards I said had shipped did and we would have split all the shipments out so OCUK will have had some. I'll check on the info for the next two weeks and will update you all.

Associate
I've been away for a few days, will check on all the new shipment info. The cards I said had shipped did and we would have split all the shipments out so OCUK will have had some. I'll check on the info for the next two weeks and will update you all.

I was told today that no shipments were received at OCUK (about 20 or so mins ago). So they are saying that they didn't have some.

Interesting....

Back
Top Bottom