The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Small service this year.

i.php

Oil and filter, brake lines and pads.

Dropped it off Monday.

i.php

i.php

Was ready 24 hours later, but waited until Weds to pick up to avoid traffic.

i.php

The pads are the new motec 600 pads. What a winner these are! They have the same lovely progressiveness as the RS29's, but an initial bite like DS2500s. No noise, very little dust so far. Gave them some bedding in and then some proper abuse but they just ate it all up! I could get the stock pads to fade quite easily but these just didnt care at all. Possibly the best "street" pad I've ever tried.

Will see how they fair up on the next warm day out.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Well after getting the itch to try a new car, the lambo is up for sale :)

Honestly, this is a very conflicting moment as I absolutely adore this car, but simply put cant look after 2 supercars :)

Listed at £72500 and getting some cheeky offers, may list some of the better ones here as they come in :D

Soldato

Honestly, this is a very conflicting moment as I absolutely adore this car, but simply put cant look after 2 supercars :)

Listed at £72500 and getting some cheeky offers, may list some of the better ones here as they come in :D
What's on the cards next for you?

Caporegime

Forgive me if I’m being dumb / missed it, what’s the 2nd Supercar?

I can understand your conflict of emotions, it’s a lovely thing - and sounds epic. :cool:

Soldato
Oooooooo exciting.

530i with a Koenigsegg engine transplant?

Going by your DIY nature I'd guess not a Mclaren and I'm going to throw this out there as a random outsider guess......

Noble M600!

OcUK Staff
I’m betting Performante!

If you go 458 it can’t be yellow or red haha as we already got two owners here with those colours and there needs to be variety when out on drives. ;)

I can recommend 458 highly, two years in now and reliable and no big bills and I love driving it and you’ve driven mine so you know what it’s like.

I avoided Huracans purely based on they were boring on engagement side at legal speeds but epic looking and epic noise. 458 won me over as far more engaging and happy to play at legal speeds it gives me thrills at 50mph and I think that’s important with a super car and many modern ones fail at engagement at legal speeds these days.

I found many of the super cars I drove quite boring and the 458 was a breath of fresh air.

They might drop to 200k soon but the other epic Ferrari I loved driving was the 812 Super fast.

Back
Top Bottom