The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Sgarrista
Commissario
The poster car when growing up for me was always a gallardo.

Yes I know, for the money I could buy something newer, more capable, probably better in every way. But this was always the dream car, so I wasn't going to pass over the opportunity to own one at least once.

Anyway, self birthday present for my 30th.

23k Miles, Lamborghini Midas Yellow Paint, E-gear, Spyder, 2 owners from new and in immaculate condition.

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Taking delivery in a couple of weeks pending the usual paperwork, inspections etc :)

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Personally I'd get a cheap personal plate to de-age it, V10 XYZ or whatever.

My v25 BON will go on it, unless I can get some V10 related maybe ;)

What's the red line on the Gallardo? :D

A touch over 8000 :)

So when does the Underground Racing turbo kit turn up?

Why would you say such a thing? It's not like ive spoken to Kevin or anything and have a pricelist on my desk?

Have always liked Gallardos- great looking car. What made you choose it over the R8? I’d have done the same, but interested to know how they compared in your view.

The r8, while more capable, simply didnt have the "special" factor for me personally, I looked at and drove a few, but I just couldnt get over that I didnt fall in love with how they look.

Beautiful mate. Congrats. Did you take the GT4 for another spin before choosing the Lambo?

Yes, and second test drive was good, but no where near as smile inducing as the first.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Your also a bad influence as I was thinking stuff like Huracans were 200k motors but to see them approaching 120’s certainly puts them in next list and been AWD and a VAG product certainly for me makes it a great candidate, I’d probably go and get DH green though could end up a Lambos owner forum, yourself, think Daz here just got one. I know Nath is looking, Housey too and if we all end up in Bulls be like a mini owners club. ;)

ocuk bulls... sounds like some sort of cuckold group rather than car owners hah

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Enjoy it Jon, you now have the pleasure of driving a Lambo whenever you wish, it’s your dream so enjoy it

Absolutely its been the dream and now i get to live it.

And i know there will be haters but **** them i have a lambo :D:D

What a great little trip to be honest. Cars and then the awesome night at @crinkleshoes pad!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hey all!

So after yesterdays false start today I got to give it a first real go out.

My god does this car make you feel special or what?! Ok yes its got "qwirks" you have to think about when driving, but once you are going MMMMMM that lovely v10 sat behind your head thundering away when giving it some or sat at 70mph at 2500rpm so quiet you can have a civilized conversation.

Nearly 90 quid to fill the tank full of shells finest.

As I pulled up, got snapped, fortunately as I didnt realize they were taking a photo I dont look quite like someone hits be with a spade in the face so it ended up ok.

49569660-363516867771415-7034313921473282048-n.jpg

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I don't want to turn this into a debate on the effects of premium petrol, but why do you personally use it?

The cleaning additives for one, and also the recommended for 2008+ gallardos is 98+ ron, it can run 95 ron on an emergency, though I dont know if thats just because they were preparing the manual for the LP engines or what, because pre 2008 95 was fine.

Back
Top Bottom