• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
What queue number are you

45th

Which one was you waiting on again, the gaming oc?

Yes gaming oc

You are an optimist then?

No an Illuminist

:D
I started laughing.....then I sobbed at the stark reality of it all.
I'm just here until another card that isn't extortionate comes up. I find these business practices toxic - I'd rather pay more to a company that treats their customers as......well, .....customers.

Let us sob together, and watch how this day literally plays out like I predicted or worse

Associate
@Gibbo any updates on the zotac 3080 amp holo. It was released on the 4th and companies are now receiving them and shipping out. Can you please provide your customers with an update for that card as it has been yet to be mentioned

Associate
I wonder if this accounts for some of the queue movement discrepancies we're seeing - cards going missing and people who didn't receive their delivery go back to the front of the queue.

Adding that to the RMA and "exceptions list" reasons and we might be starting to get enough reasons to account for the size of some of the oddities... though I still think that it suggests an alarmingly high number of RMAs and lost orders for some of the discrepencies in queue movement we seem to see (125 MSI Trios yesterday, but @Dugganator only moved 115... I guess that we are getting into the window that the site was slightly but not fully working, so there might be more Trio orders that got mangled in the current time window, which aren't counted in the queue but they are making sure to ship them some due to the exceptions list, so that 10 is an anomaly due to the exceptions being fixed, rather than lost/damaged cards?)

Associate
ive moved 174 spaces on msi gaming x trio 3080 pre order list either they shipping that number or they had a lot of cancellations i was 1355 im now 1181 updated que list yesterday

They recieved 100 Wednesday evening, and another 25 yesterday afternoon, and shipped all those 125 out yesterday. So, still a fair few cancelations ahead of you, but more that shipped. Hopefully MSI keep sending similar size batches over the next few weeks (though, Gibbo hasn't implied any yet, but maybe he is just being even less informative after some batches were delayed getting here).

Associate
Do you know what’s sad? how when these cards launched people were choosing the one they like most based on the looks or on the little specs that were available at the time and now most of us would go for any card just to stick it in, so that this misery can finally be over..
Are you sure that comment is about “cards” and not being a teenage boy trying to loose his virginity ?

Associate
Only 1 update all week that's pretty bad. I was 275th in msi queue left that queue for the reason I doubted the quality of the msi card knowing the 3rd 8pin was practically all for show and the scalping of their own cards. I'm now somewhere in the 900's on the strix queue prepared to wait while keeping eye on ocuk competition. Personally I think 2 weeks and all of a sudden more cards will start shipping but the communication is lacking at the moment

Associate
You get used to it - rarely sleep more than 3 hours these days
It’s all to do with REM sleep.
We don’t actually get a lot but it’s what makes us feel “rested”
So out of a 8 hour sleep you may have REM sleep for maybe 2 hours? Usually just before you wake up.
If you cut your sleep pattern you go into that REM sleep quicker.
I was on a 3-4 hour sleep pattern for about 2 years when I worked nights as otherwise I couldn’t get anything done during the day.
I can now sleep like 12 hours though lol

Associate
@Gibbo
Where are these PNY 3080's mate ?

Was due some time back, you then said 10 where due on tues 3rd nov, that then moved to the end of the week.

Ordered on Sept 17th, im no 4 in the queue 2 month waiting and not a single pny 3080 card has shipped.

Back
Top Bottom