• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
If you didn't get the confirmation and you still have the card as purchase active in your account, call them later today, the refund goes automatically in 5 minutes after confirming the cancel, rest depends on the bank, but that should be 2 days, maybe 3 at worst

Was PayPal. I did ask CS on Discord whether I could change it to store credit and they said no, it would be quicker to get a refund...Sale lost

Associate
Ah another beautiful day..
No wait its not, its a wait all frickin day to pray there is some news, at which it will be 5.47pm and be that 3 cards came. Followed by next week gigaman saying that they recieved 70
:D
I started laughing.....then I sobbed at the stark reality of it all.
I'm just here until another card that isn't extortionate comes up. I find these business practices toxic - I'd rather pay more to a company that treats their customers as......well, .....customers.

Associate
Do you know what’s sad? how when these cards launched people were choosing the one they like most based on the looks or on the little specs that were available at the time and now most of us would go for any card just to stick it in, so that this misery can finally be over..

Associate
Do you know what’s sad? how when these cards launched people were choosing the one they like most based on the looks or on the little specs that were available at the time and now most of us would go for any card just to stick it in, so that this misery can finally be over..
Tis true. I'd take a Megabyte Falcon RTXtra 30EightyWOW from China right now

Associate
Now, am I going to waste another day F5'ing looking for any kind of update / improvement in stock?

If I spot another supplier has something in my shortlist then I will be pushing the button and cancelling with OCUK.

My suspicion is I won't see anything out there today as per rest of week.

Funny how Nvidia haven't put up any FE's. I guess they're sending all the chips to their AIB's?

Back
Top Bottom