*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
The closest that I come to using a bike is when I'm peddling away on our indoor exercise one. What sort of money are you talking about in how expensive can these bikes / parts be...?
Probably going to be shocked here as I'm thinking of less than a couple of hundred, for a full bike...
We're talking £4000 for just the frame

Associate
:eek::eek::eek:

When did Nvidia start making bike parts...?!
Ahem...

NsH9dgXFjdTgTaHyNWeqhh-1200-80.jpg

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Is it even worth a quid?
I would say yes. But not much more. Guy used the good name of Road Rash and got me all hyped, I was expecting something a lot more like Road Rash on 3DO where you race, win cash and buy new bikes to be able to win harder races. Instead we got some childish procedurally generated crap. But there is certainly a quids worth of fun in it.

I would love if someone would make a proper Road Rash game but expand on it where you can even upgrade bikes. They should also have a friend foe system. They can even add a bar section where you can interact with other ai bikers and maybe even small bar games. But I guess that won’t happen as that would be a more 80/90’s feel to it. Basically I want something that is exactly like Road Rash on the 3DO, same style with new graphics and expanded mechanics. Never gonna happen :(

The devs that made the game are clearly talented as it is just two of them as far as I understand so a great achievement. Wish they would do the above for the sequel to their game. They could also try and make online leagues , that would be fun. But truth is I am interested in the offline single player experience primarily.

Soldato
I would say yes. But not much more. Guy used the good name of Road Rash and got me all hyped, I was expecting something a lot more like Road Rash on 3DO where you race, win cash and buy new bikes to be able to win harder races. Instead we got some childish procedurally generated crap. But there is certainly a quids worth of fun in it.

So the name got used to sell the game, it wasn't what you expected, nothing like the originals which were great and yet somehow still worth picking up? .....I think I'll pass :D I still hope one day we'll get a real sequel though.

Something unrelated. Ubisoft currently have a pretty big sale (up to 75%) going on until the 12th November. Link here

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So the name got used to sell the game, it wasn't what you expected, nothing like the originals which were great and yet somehow still worth picking up? .....I think I'll pass :D I still hope one day we'll get a real sequel though.

Something unrelated. Ubisoft currently have a pretty big sale (up to 75%) going on until the 12th November. Link here
Well price is relevant mate, we are talking about a quid here. There is at least a couple of hours of fun to be had with what is there like... :p

Back
Top Bottom