• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
That's one every 2 weeks. If they keep that rate up, I'd have been waiting until 2031.
Last week I only gained 2 positions, from 10th to 8th, so unless they sent cards to people in lower positions than me (why?) they have sent 2 cards in 2 months, all 2 last week.

Soldato
He's a forum mod and nothing to do with the shop, reel it in Karen[/QU
System integrator stock i.e. components for pre-builds. They ship in plain boxes without any packaging or other bits and have different warranties etc. Also often referred to as 'OEM stock' or 'white box stock'.

It's also crap, my sister's bf bought an OCUK prebuilt and it came with normal retail box for the GPU...

Associate
Personally I hope everyone cancels their nVidia orders and buys AMD, nVidia need to be taught a lesson over this situation they've purposely created!!

As much as I hope I am wrong, I have a strange feeling that AMD will be the exact same.

Just look at their CPU's and them also being just as bad, being bought up by scalpers and so on.

Honestly i've never seen a launch as bad as this year has been with consoles/cpus/gpus being totally bought up in seconds.

But yeah I do hope I am wrong, but if AMD has brought their A Game I see no reason why they wont sell out in seconds sadly :(

Soldato
True, true :)

Though it seems everything AMD has been doing over the last few years with CPUs and GPUs is maturing and far less issues than of old?

This is true. I have a 2700x and it's a good CPU, it just comes with awful power management out the box and needs the fan curves sorting as it spikes voltage constantly as part of the design. It's something that isn't too hard to sort, however it's an annoyance I haven't had with any intel CPU.

Back
Top Bottom