• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm super interested too. Heard little over the last week about gb cards. Currently 99th for the eagle
The lack of info on Eagles is unbelievable. My Q position has dropped 200 since ordering on the 17th, but I have absolutley no idea how many have been shipped/cancelled, no idea when/if any more are coming. Kinda given up now, not really expecting it before Easter at this rate.... This will be the last thing I ever purchase from OCUK after over 10 yrs of purchases - not because of pricing, or pre-orders, but purely down to the total lack of communication.
I feel they may be under-estimating the damage they are doing to their future.

Associate
Just been looking around and saw the status on another store this made me LOL all 3070\80 & 90 will be showing up around 18th to the 20th.

Isn't this around the same time AMD release their GPU's? If this legit happens I'm gonna be ******.

If the competitor opens up pre-orders again before my OCUK order arrives then I'm jumping over to them - I'll be further ahead in their queue than I am in OCUK's. And this competitor is doing a better job of earning our money right now.

Associate
What is SI stock?
SI = System Integrator (companies that build full PCs for customers). OCUK and other vendors will receive two types of deliveries; consumer and SI. Stock received specifically for the SI department cannot be sold to consumers and vice-versa. It's an agreement that Nvidia stipulates.

Associate
Can anyone explain to me why the Aorus 3080 Xtreme is available here to build to order? https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...10900k-geforce-rtx-3000-series-fs-1ec-og.html

Yet I’ve gone down a whole three places in the queue in two months? Is this OCUK holding back stock for prebuilds?

What is SI stock?

System integrator stock i.e. components for pre-builds. They ship in plain boxes without any packaging or other bits and have different warranties etc. Also often referred to as 'OEM stock' or 'white box stock'.

Associate
Got a stock alert on Discord about the Asus 3080 TUF OC. Managed to bag the order quickly, though the arrival date isn't until the 8th December.

Currently have an order with OC for the Gigabyte Vision 3080. It is now going to be a race to see which one lands first so I can cancel the other.

The Gigabyte would look better in my case, but it is also an extra £90 than what I just paid for the Asus. However, the Asus also has very good thermal and noise performance, so it is a toss up.

No fair, why didn't I get the same notification.

FE stock has just showed up in Germany

Associate
SI = System Integrator (companies that build full PCs for customers). OCUK and other vendors will receive two types of deliveries; consumer and SI. Stock received specifically for the SI department cannot be sold to consumers and vice-versa. It's an agreement that Nvidia stipulates.
I see! I’d love to know how much SI stock they’ve received compared to ‘normal’ stock. What’s to stop companies from just using their normal stock for full builds?

Associate
I really can't find a better way to phrase it, but: do you realise that not a single TUF non-OC card has been received by OCuk since launch day? We can't believe your words when they clash with reality. You're either lying or you've been lied to by whoever you report to. Or do you have a better explanation? Because if you do, it's better if you speak immediately: right now both you as a representative and ASUS as a company are not looking good.

My pile o' GPUs disagrees with you. About four were sent out last week - the first ones to ship since launch date.
which imo confirms the points that ASUS are categorically making less non-OC's

IMG_20201111_153644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom