• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Apologies for coming across as a bit rude there, but posting about press release drivers is worthless as we don't get them. If there are release day drivers and they have issues then it's fair game.

It's the same as Poneros posting graphs with zero context. People really should know better.
It's their last ditch effort. Quite spamy too.
LOL
:D

Associate
Apologies for coming across as a bit rude there, but posting about press release drivers is worthless as we don't get them. If there are release day drivers and they have issues then it's fair game.

It's the same as Poneros posting graphs with zero context. People really should know better.

no worries mate was just having a bit of fun in paint, i genuinly want AMD to do well in the GPU market to shake things up a bit price wise. I just worry why AMD sent the drivers to reviewers (apparently 2 weeks ago) in that state. fingers crossed most of them are fixed.

i'd actually love an all AMD system again if im honest.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
And the black screen issues fixed by a driver update...

The driver rhetoric never dies.. have to try to distract from the previous disaster launch, buggy driver and power guzzling massive cards that teflon nvidia just gets away with (beside the queues with thousands of people still without). :D Some peeps out of the woodwork!

Caporegime
Yeah it doesn't seem like it'll live up to the 37db claims, we shall see however.

I'm still not a fan of the shroud at all...

Shroud would have been better minus the red, though red is their colour so would have been odd to not include it in some way, maybe just should have kept the logo red. There was talk a while ago about a version of the cooler minus the red and more black, dunno whats going on with that one.

ed: https://www.wepc.com/news/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt-black-edition/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom