• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Funny how the same people that bash DLSS cause ‘image quality isnt as pristine as 4k native’ even if in motion its better as well as 95% of it when static...

diss raytracing now cause AMD sucks at it.

Loool.

Either you care about image quality or not. If you do, you care about raytracing. If you care about fps you should care about DLSS. The hipocrisy is off the charts. Seems you dont care about either as long as AMD doesnt offer it.

Raytracing is the biggest advancement in realtime graphics. Bigger than some ****** AO, sharpening filter, even AA.

:D:D:D

Also seems the more RT is used ( metro ) the more AMD falls behind. sottr is better in this regard cause its only RT shadows.

Sadly dissapointing cause ill be stuck with this weak RT on my ps5 but whatever, maybe the inevitable ps5pro will be better at it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Funny how the same people that bash DLSS cause ‘image quality isnt as pristine as 4k native’ even if in motion its better as well as 95% of it when static...

diss raytracing now cause AMD sucks at it.

Loool.

Either you care about image quality or not. If you do, you care about raytracing. If you care about fps you should care about DLSS. The hipocrisy is off the charts.

:D:D:D

Why do you have to care about ray tracing right now if you want IQ? I want the best IQ possible, but am not overly concerned about Ray Tracing because it's still in its infancy and few games even have it.

Ray Tracing absolutely is the future, but I will care about it a lot more when it's standard in games.

Associate
I really want a reference card (want to put a full cover block on it) seems tho I'll have more chance if getting an AIB design on the 25th

What board patterns for AMD normally get custom blocks from EK ect ?

Associate
Why do you have to care about ray tracing right now if you want IQ? I want the best IQ possible, but am not overly concerned about Ray Tracing because it's still in its infancy and few games even have it.

Ray Tracing absolutely is the future, but I will care about it a lot more when it's standard in games.

Considering all nextgen consoles have RT, and they’re the ones pushing the industry forward, games not having RT will be the exception pretty soon, not the rule.

Soldato
Considering all nextgen consoles have RT, and they’re the ones pushing the industry forward, games not having RT will be the exception pretty soon, not the rule.
And most of them , potentially all of those games will come with the option to turn it off.
Maybe when the PS6 rolls around we will have enough horsepower for fully raytraced games.

Associate
And most of them , potentially all of those games will come with the option to turn it off.
Maybe when the PS6 rolls around we will have enough horsepower for fully raytraced games.

Sure. But then again all options can be turned to low for more fps right? Guess you dont care about how good a game looks then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom