• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Caporegime
Q: Are we expecting any significant amounts of stock this side of 2021?

Or are we all playing the long game now :p

I'm not in any queue. Will just buy (something) when it's in stock (somewhere).

Associate
Hey guys! I got my 5800x today and went ahead and installed it in my strix b550 e gaming only to find out that the mobo itself has bad zizzing sounding coil whine coming somewhere from the top left corner of the motherboard area in the cpu power deliver section..
Crazy thing is the actual zzzzz-ing sound gets worse when moving the freakin mouse cursor around?! Wth
Cant believe it.. tried 2 different psus, bith are fine on my [email protected], totally silent.....Ill have to send the damn thing back tomo to bolton

Associate
Hey guys! I got my 5800x today and went ahead and installed it in my strix b550 e gaming only to find out that the mobo itself has bad zizzing sounding coil whine coming somewhere from the top left corner of the motherboard area in the cpu power deliver section..
Crazy thing is the actual zzzzz-ing sound gets worse when moving the freakin mouse cursor around?! Wth
Cant believe it.. tried 2 different psus, bith are fine on my [email protected], totally silent.....Ill have to send the damn thing back tomo to bolton
Ah that really sucks man :(, I'm really worried about the motherboard i bought from the same place , by the time I actually get a zen 3 cpu it will be months into the warranty without it leaving its box.

Soldato
Ah that really sucks man :(, I'm really worried about the motherboard i bought from the same place , by the time I actually get a zen 3 cpu it will be months into the warranty without it leaving its box.

Yea I bought all of my gear l, probably heading towards 2 months ago now, new motherboard, RAM, SSD etc, they are literally bleeding warranty time now, I was worried on release everything else would get sold out to, I was wrong. I hope some more stock comes in soon, never again will a ever buy something on release, I've learned my lesson.

Associate
How stretched is 7nm production, I mean

Also in the same boat , got an x570i , 32gb mem , 240mm aio and other bits just sat here waiting for the cpu and gpu for what's likely to be an age

Associate
How stretched is 7nm production, I mean

Also in the same boat , got an x570i , 32gb mem , 240mm aio and other bits just sat here waiting for the cpu and gpu for what's likely to be an age

Same here so I bought a cheap Ryzen 2200G to test all my mobo and bits so I wouldn’t get caught by that, just flog it back on Ebay later.

Soldato
Well, the big competitor has failed to meet their 20th Nov expected delivery date for 5900X.
They have 6 weeks (so until 17/12) to ship all pre-orders for the 5000 series. I'm still interested to see if they meet this

Soldato
Well, the big competitor has failed to meet their 20th Nov expected delivery date for 5900X.
They have 6 weeks (so until 17/12) to ship all pre-orders for the 5000 series. I'm still interested to see if they meet this

They have info on the site that says the next big delivery has been delayed until the 23rd.

Associate
In the same boat as a lot of people got all the bits here sans CPU and GPU, if I am being honest not too worried about the wait for my CPU as I am still trying to decide on what GPU to go with 6800xt, 6900xt or do I wait and see if nvidia drop a 3080TI

I am in that queue at around 493 I don't think they will meet the 1339 outstanding orders in the 6 weeks.

Associate
Search for delivery details on the AMD 5900x and the company name and it will take you to a page with the outstanding orders remaining and the dates of previous/expected deliveries. I can't link it obviously.
It doesn't mean much but it's not looking good, no emails as of yet, no updates....

Back
Top Bottom