*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Updated system specs for each setting and popular res:

Ly0a6lF.jpg

So I am certain now that with 3440x1440 my CPU which is a 6700K @ 4.4
GHz and 2070S OC will be more than fine at Ultra settings with DLSS 2.0 turned on.

Question.
Its showing 4790s as Ultra. Is this "recommended or minmum" in each field?

Thoughts on 4770k with 3080 and 32gb ram at 3440x1440 at Ultra RT?

Man of Honour
Question.
Its showing 4790s as Ultra. Is this "recommended or minmum" in each field?

Thoughts on 4770k with 3080 and 32gb ram at 3440x1440 at Ultra RT?

Note that it's the recommended for everything above minimum hence why the i5 is the min req for that graphics setting. I imagine this is because the game is GPU bound at those other higher settings and a solid CPU is all that's needed to maintain good performance if the GPU marries up to that spec. It's only at the extreme end where the 6700K is the recommended and even then that CPU is what 5 years old? So still shows that the game is heavily GPU bound and that makes sense with heavy dependencies on GPU technologies being used especially RT.

Just seen a video that mentioned a next gen upgrade for the for the game coming next year. I assume that's just for the next gen consoles and the pc version is already 'next gen'.

That is correct, console versions won't have RT etc as the game version is for current (now previous) gen. PC version has all the bells and whistles at launch but I fully expect CDPR will release updates along with the DLCs that add further stuff.

Soldato
Note that it's the recommended for everything above minimum hence why the i5 is the min req for that graphics setting. I imagine this is because the game is GPU bound at those other higher settings and a solid CPU is all that's needed to maintain good performance if the GPU marries up to that spec. It's only at the extreme end where the 6700K is the recommended and even then that CPU is what 5 years old? So still shows that the game is heavily GPU bound and that makes sense with heavy dependencies on GPU technologies being used especially RT.

That is correct, console versions won't have RT etc as the game version is for current (now previous) gen. PC version has all the bells and whistles at launch but I fully expect CDPR will release updates along with the DLCs that add further stuff.

Sweet cheers bud.

On another note, wheres the cheapest this can be had at the moment?

Associate
Really need to stop talking to people about this game
Someone leaked gameplay from the PS4 version of the game and there's hundreds of people crying about how "BARREN DESERT WASTES AREN'T CYBERPUNK"

These people have literally no idea about the source material. Damn kids

Associate
l8qmnukk1s061.jpg

Soldato
Are there any plans to pre download the game data before the release date? This is probably the most anticipated game ever, I imagine 10's possibly 100's of millions of gamers trying to download this game on the 10th, I hope the servers can cope with the demand for this one.

Soldato
Wonder how high I can push the resolution with my specs. I always stick to the 1920x1080 and eveythng I throw at it plays perfectly well even on ultra settings (sadly no RT) but if I can go higher surely I should give it a go.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Gen3 8 Core AM4 CPU/Processor
ASUS AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB ROG STRIX OC GAMING
MSI AMD Ryzen B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AM4 ATX Motherboard
16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz Memory

what do you guys think?

Man of Honour
Are there any plans to pre download the game data before the release date? This is probably the most anticipated game ever, I imagine 10's possibly 100's of millions of gamers trying to download this game on the 10th, I hope the servers can cope with the demand for this one.

I dont know if anyone saw the video with CohhCarnage in it, but he mentioned that the release for Cyberpunk is midnight "Poland time"...meaning that we would actually be able to play it at 11pm on the 9th and the US players would be able to play it on the afternoon of the 9th (their 9th)

Back
Top Bottom