• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Well I managed to get an FE and just had the email confirmation through. Delivery Saturday.
What a ride it's been. I can have my afternoons back now instead of sitting watching alerts on my mobile.

Associate
Ok......last week the check I got was I was 106 in que for ASU’s 3080 OC.

Now....

it’s been shipped ......there must have been a ton of cancellations or some nice deliveries

Associate
@ASUS GPU Support Hello, Can we get an update on the Asus Strix 3080 Non-OC, please?

@ASUS GPU Support and the STRIX 3080 OC as well please

We only had our fortnightly non-update yesterday, so you'll have to wait for a while for a response. Luckily, however, I know what the @ASUS_GPU_Support update will be and I can give it to you right away:

"We are working extremely hard to have hundreds of cards delivered somewhere by some time and look forward to ensuring weekly deliveries of something by some unspecified date in the future to some retailer I won't mention. However, unfortunately, I cannot tell you when your individual order will be delivered. Of course, you did not ask when your order will be delivered. Still, I like to say that because it makes you appear unreasonable. In the meantime, I have written words that look like an update while cleverly sidestepping the questions you asked. See you in two weeks."

Associate
Ok......last week the check I got was I was 106 in que for ASU’s 3080 OC.

Now....

it’s been shipped ......there must have been a ton of cancellations or some nice deliveries

Gibbo did say the cryptic term for was it 50 to 100 being due in. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm below 1000

Associate
What was the alert of choice? :)
Telegram and Part alert on twitter, I was bombarded 24hrs a day with a lot of european website notifications and a lot of scalper cards on other sites I can't mention. The FEs eventually popped up again which made it worth it.

I just became a slave to my phone, the amount of afternoon VR sessions i've missed out on worried I'd miss stuff if I was on the headset. ;)

Associate
Of course they tried to scam me, ridiculous to charge that much postage for a piece of silicon. Shame NVIDIA picked them as their store front.

It depends on how you pay with them I find If you go through PayPal it gets confused when you go back and adds the posting. Funny though how some people are paying £150+ over the top and yet £11.50 is too much for next day secured postage.

Associate
Gibbo did say the cryptic term for was it 50 to 100 being due in. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm below 1000

Actually the 'large' term supposedly denotes 75-100.

Copied and pasted for reference:
Very small = Less than 10 units
Small = 10-30 units
OK = approx 50 units
Large = 75-100 units
Very large = 100+
Dream = 250+

Now, as for how he'd describe 30-49 units, or 51-75 units, it's not clear. Some of that would be covered by 'approx 50' but who knows really?!

And all of the above is if you trust the number system is being remembered and applied consistently!

Associate
Telegram and Part alert on twitter, I was bombarded 24hrs a day with a lot of european website notifications and a lot of scalper cards on other sites I can't mention. The FEs eventually popped up again which made it worth it.

I just became a slave to my phone, the amount of afternoon VR sessions i've missed out on worried I'd miss stuff if I was on the headset. ;)
Thanks bud! Telegram the messaging app?

Associate
Bagged a GB3080gaming from a smaller business supplier. Got a tracking number so thought it might be safe to celebrate!
Can I get a Yee Ha!:D:cool:
In hand, next day. Well wrapped. Happy Bunny. Christmas did not defeat me this year and makes up for my hatchemal fail a few years back. Whatever those things were.
Will be pulling out of MSI Trio queue shortly.

Back
Top Bottom