• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Does this mean as mine is still in the basket that if i get through checkout it will be confirmed? it is still in the basket now so wondering if it is mine or not

Associate
Long time listener/shopper first time poster. Managed to get one fingers crossed! Its not even for me, it is for my nephews PC build we are doing for Xmas...its a 2060 super otherwise...

Associate
Will be interesting to know when sales are confirmed...... hopefully not too many people went for a base Zotac

Went for the Pallit option, the reviews I've read mentioned that the fans on the Zotac are quite noisy.

Then again the Zotac has a five year warranty lol.....

Associate
I randomly hit refresh at 15:03 and they were there!

This exact same thing happened to me! Just a random thought popped into my head "better refresh the OC UK page" and there it was. Straight in the basket.

This was about 15:03 into checkout by 15:07 so certainly wasnt as bad as Scan/ Nvidia etc the other day.

Associate
mines says order received - not yet shipped, any news on what this means? I literally can't believe i've got one, now time to flog my 2070 Super

It means they've not yet packaged your order up to go out via DPD or whatever courier OCUK are using at present.

My order is currently in exactly the same status

Soldato
Went for the Pallit option, the reviews I've read mentioned that the fans on the Zotac are quite noisy.

Then again the Zotac has a five year warranty lol.....

I'm sure it will be fine, it's for the VR rig I also let the kids game on, so will be on the end of a long wire. The current RX580 just doesn't have the grunt.
My main rig is WC so nice and quiet and will probably get it's update in 12m as the Vega is holding on OK.

Back
Top Bottom