*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
when developers start releasing games that are actually finished, bug free and stop charging so much then maybe people would stop doing it
especially when they expect you to pay up-front for a game that might not perform as expected

Totally agree. We do not even get demos anymore. Steam refunds and such are a joke I wouldn't even entertain the idea.

I often "demo" games for less than an hour then uninstall.
My GOG folder is at 120 gig unpacking so make sure you got enough hard drive room :). My little 970 is sweating bullets but its gonna try its best after 12 tonight 0_0

I heard it was releasing at midnight in Poland so will be out at 11pm here. Is this not true haha

Soldato
@waspy88 Out of curiosity, you got any updates ? Mine has still not been picked up ! So now bought the game itself and pre-installing it, since it don't look like it be coming tomorrow either.

Got to admit I'm slightly disappointed that one pay for the Collectors Edition and it don't show up in time so people can actually play the game when it is released, but if you buying just the game you get the code instantly. Although this is not aimed just at CDPR, I think it was The Last of Us II CE that people bought and it arrived 2 days after the game released. Really think that if people are willing to pay extra for CE's then they should make sure they have it in time for the game is released. Goes for all developers/publisher, not just CDPR. /Rant over. :p

Soldato
Totally agree. We do not even get demos anymore. Steam refunds and such are a joke I wouldn't even entertain the idea.

I often "demo" games for less than an hour then uninstall.

I heard it was releasing at midnight in Poland so will be out at 11pm here. Is this not true haha
it says Dec 10 12am for London on the release map.

Caporegime
Think I'm going to choose nomad. I want to complete everything I can in the Badlands before even stepping foot in the city.

Same thing I did with New Vegas before entering the Strip, Witcher 3 before getting to Novigrad, etc.

Back
Top Bottom