*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just hope they do not rush it this time. And only promise what you can deliver on release.

They have been giving a second chance and should not blow it.

I really don't think they should release any trailers or anything until much closer to release. Maybe 1 year from release at the earliest.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Not really an option, no other dev is Valve so do not have the luxury of not doing anything "until it's done" - CDPR have shareholders to keep interested else lose investment, so keeping projects in their minds is necessary.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I disagree. I think this time they won't launch prematurely just because of investors. They will be told look what happened last time. If they do they will do heavy damage to their brand.

It is not hard. Just don't promise stuff you can't deliver on launch. Start QA earlier. Not like they have to have a super polished game on launch like say Nintendo does.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I don't mean launch early because of investors, I mean as in keep the interest going and the only way to do that for investors is to let them see that public interest is there by the release of media as things progress.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah maybe. Still think they should not over hype like last time however. Let the hype machine go into a frenzy closer to release and when they feel confident the product they have is worthy of such hype.

Associate
Anyone else on relatively poverty spec machines seeing high FPS numbers but massive stuttering and what feels a bit like input lag? If I completely turn off RT etc it's not as bad but obviously looks so much worse!

3060TI FE, 5800x, 32gb RAM

This mod has helped a bit- https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/738

Could be the 8gb of VRAM, maybe try dropping some VRAM intensive settings - HardwareUnboxed did an optimisation video. Do you still get this with DLSS?

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It took a long time but someone finally did the DeLorean properly :cool:

gdYLDJO.jpeg

7a4DUZg.jpeg

Soldato
I suspect we will have a teaser trailer for either of those this Christmas holiday with a release in late 2025. Given it's UE5 only that CDPR are now working with, there's no in-house engine to redevelop, and everything is provided by Epic with a bit of hand holding from Nvidia to integrate all the path tracing stuff.
yeah this ain't happening, Witcher 4 will be 2027 game at the earliest.

Soldato

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What version did you go for? I just compared against the OG Nova LUT 2 that I was using before and think the OG looks much more pleasing:

Hard LUT Pure:
5nnpuKF.jpeg

Hard LUT Laced:
OJKl1FZ.jpeg

Nova LUT 2:
29s5wpm.jpeg

Nova LUT 2 Classic:
Wy9Iaj1.jpeg

And the stock LUT, just to show the big difference a simple LUT makes lol:
6TMlQyQ.jpeg

Last edited:
Back