• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm happy playing CP2077 on my 1080. But the rest of my rig is 2020, so it runs well overall. When my 3080 arrives next year it will be the perfect incentive to do another run through the game. The 2nd time I played Witcher 3 is when I enjoyed it the most.

Im playing Witcher 3 for my first time. I'm being 'Completionist': every interest point, every quest, every Gwent game. But I am finding some of the chat scenes a bit boring to wade through, and I've started space-bar skipping them more and more. I'll finish it, and the two expansions Steam gave with it, but I can't say it's totally gripping me as much as multiplayer games do.

Last edited:
Associate
Im playing Witcher 3 for my first time. I'm being 'Completionist': every interest point, every quest, every Gwent game. But I am finding some of the chat scenes a bit boring to wade through, and I've started space-bar skipping them more and more. I'll finish it, and the rwo expansions Steam gave with it, but I can't say it's totally gripping me as much as multiplayer games do.

At least you can play games. I'm here waiting with my AMD Athlon II 4X 860K, AMD Radeon R7 370 and only 8GBs of RAM. I have a whole build ready to go (3900X, 16GB RAM, X570 and so on) I just need to find a GPU, they really are no where to be seen.

Associate
Im playing Witcher 3 for my first time. I'm being 'Completionist': every interest point, every quest, every Gwent game. But I am finding some of the chat scenes a bit boring to wade through, and I've started space-bar skipping them more and more. I'll finish it, and the rwo expansions Steam gave with it, but I can't say it's totally gripping me as much as multiplayer games do.
Witcher 3 is a still a game I have yet to play. Just one I never got round to buying it and ended up playing other games.

Associate
At least you can play games. I'm here waiting with my AMD Athlon II 4X 860K, AMD Radeon R7 370 and only 8GBs of RAM. I have a whole build ready to go (3900X, 16GB RAM, X570 and so on) I just need to find a GPU, they really are no where to be seen.
Im at queue position 3 but i ordered at ANOTHER SHOP, the 3080 Strix OC has been delayed by at least 3 weeks :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Witcher 3 is a still a game I have yet to play. Just one I never got round to buying it and ended up playing other games.
I recently played it and the character go stuck on water down a well, also did it again after I reloaded, sooo after I fix that bug I will continue. Maybe its a bug for higher fps that never was a few years ago, who knows.

Associate
Great news for everyone.

Nvidia have just confirmed a partnership with CD ROJEKT RED for the launch of cyberpunk 2077 that all outstanding preorders of 3080 and 3090 gpus will be delivered by 2077.

Associate
Great news for everyone.

Nvidia have just confirmed a partnership with CD ROJEKT RED for the launch of cyberpunk 2077 that all outstanding preorders of 3080 and 3090 gpus will be delivered by 2077.
Around the same time as my rubbish internet will have finished downloading the game

Associate

Play the og doom games, you'll then realise, like I did, everything after 2000 was a lie

Associate
Im playing Witcher 3 for my first time. I'm being 'Completionist': every interest point, every quest, every Gwent game. But I am finding some of the chat scenes a bit boring to wade through, and I've started space-bar skipping them more and more. I'll finish it, and the two expansions Steam gave with it, but I can't say it's totally gripping me as much as multiplayer games do.

Yeah the completionist path is a lot of work especially with the dlc's. The Witcher is mostly about the story though. If you like the story you'll like the game more as you go through it.

Back
Top Bottom