*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
It really isn't. Maybe I've been lucky but I've barely seen any of the immersion breaking bugs apart from a girl walking in mid-air and a floating mobile. The game plays and looks great.

If you're playing on an Xbox One or PS4 it's a mess graphically but IMO should never have been brought out for those consoles as it's clearly next gen graphically. CD Projekt Red got greedy.
nothing immersion breaking, literally every session something messed up happens.
the bugs are there don't kid yourself. you even describe one in your own post.

4tZWaUd.jpeg

Soldato
Got similar results to you but g sync 1440 still felt fine - I just can't enable all the new fancy options like obviously ray tracing. And I am not fussed about this , this game was the one that might have forced my hand to update my CPU and GPU - guess not, I mean would be nice to play with all the fancy new extras at a rock solid 60fps at 1440p everywhere in the game, but with g sync and my 980ti, I honestly played the game for hours and not once felt like it was unplayable - well there are a few glitches and bugs in the game, but thats not my GPU or CPU - for all the moaning out there on the net, I expected much worse . Came out quite surprised and pleasant experience truth told

Agreed, this is coming from someone who used to always have the latest hardware. No hate on people getting the latest and greatest but I think companies have gouged a bit too much which has put me off being in the game so to speak. I can imagine a ultra widescreen hdr setup would look amazing on this though. On my dated monitor dark areas can be a little too dark but I got used to it.

Last edited:
Associate
what are people thinking about this game do you think it should have been delayed another year to fix all the bugs some of them are really bad it breaks the immersion for me like when you go for a stealth takedown and they do a delayed reaction.

Soldato
Fed up now. The game is crap its just a beta full of bugs and issues and performance problems. Got my refund back. Wont bother with this till next xmas when it should be patched up proper.

Associate
Fed up now. The game is crap its just a beta full of bugs and issues and performance problems. Got my refund back. Wont bother with this till next xmas when it should be patched up proper.
I might ask for a refund as well what description did you put as to why you wanted your refund?

Man of Honour
what are people thinking about this game do you think it should have been delayed another year to fix all the bugs some of them are really bad it breaks the immersion for me like when you go for a stealth takedown and they do a delayed reaction.

As I said before, I dont think they were in a position to do another delay from December, the mistake was the 1 month delay from November to December, that painted them into a corner and they couldnt risk another delay on top of that 1 month delay. I think they would have been better off delaying in November for 6 months rather than 1 month. People would have moaned but accepted a single delay at that point, more so than they would have been willing to accept a double delay (1 month to december and then a second delay til mid 2021)

Caporegime
25 hours in and I'm yet to experience a crash or any game breaking bugs. A few cars stuck in the ground is the worst I've had today which hasn't impacted my enjoyment of the game at all. Haven't progressed with any of the main missions since reaching Act 2, just doing side missions and levelling up.

I appreciate others haven't been so lucky and are having it far worse, especially on console, but the amount of bitches actively seeking reasons to hate the game now is both sad and hilarious.

Associate
I'm loving it.. I didn't really follow the hype do maybe that helped. Also I've not had any crashing or glitches that I've noticed.

I guess when a game is hyped this much there will always be a percentage of people who are disappointed which is normal.

Man of Honour
but the amount of bitches actively seeking reasons to hate the game now is both sad and hilarious.

I suspect theres some people who were always going to hate on it and the issues that many people have had , has just given those people the ammo to achieve the hate they had wanted to bring

I've had no game breaking bugs, all of the bugs that I have encountered have been clipping issues or stuck graphics or floating objects. Nothing game breaking. I have at times been amazed and at times found myself disappointed, so its been a mixed bag. Tbh, I had hoped that the game would slot into my Top 10 games of all time fairly comfortably but sadly I dont think it will make it into my Top 20, let alone top 10. Its a good game so far, even with the glitches, with a brilliant design of gameworld, but so far its just that for me, a good game not the great or legendary game I had hoped for.

Soldato
22h 38m in and most of the bugs are collision detection issues, not game breaking but noticeable. I got into a fist fight mission last night and could not beat them so got the gorilla arms upgrade and WOW, best upgrade ever!

Soldato
I might ask for a refund as well what description did you put as to why you wanted your refund?

Said i dont want to be part of this beta testing. Slapped some screenshots of the baldness in the mirror and people with missing legs sitting at the bar. This game should have been delayed till at least march next year. I seriously doubt the devs even did a playthrough on the build they put out.
Hopefully it will turn out like no mans sky after a few years. It has the makings of being something good but feels rushed

Back
Top Bottom