*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
I went into an apartment and some how managed to take my clothes off and now im playing the game walking around in my underpants. Any help on how to get my clothes back on?

Soldato
Apparently there was a 1.04 patch released yesterday (12th) but I don't recall seeing Steam download anything and none of the binaries seem to be dated later than 11th. How do we know if and when this patch has been applied?

Soldato
I do not like the fist fights, keep getting my ass whooped by the stupid twins and they're meant to be the easiest :mad:

:D

Took me a few goes to beat them but then I'm not specced as a brawler so figure that was fair enough.

I now notice a few side mission fights have appeared and I'm wondering if I won't be able to complete those unless I spec differently.

Associate
So as much as I am enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 does anyone else think the inventory system is crap? I have a shed load of guns to go through and it's a pain. I wish the game had a better filtering system.

Could use a bit of work yeah. I tend to collect loads of guns, sort by DPS and just sell all the lower ranked ones for what turns out to be quite a bit of money - otherwise the game puts them in a weird order and I might end up selling something i've got equipped by accident

Man of Honour
1.4gb update today via steam - Installed it and played another hour. Was forced into a fairly massive gun battle and it's a constant fight for ammo right now. Great fun playing through as just an all out aggressive player! Love the damage drop at range so gun selection is critical :) close range with a pistol and it's 2 shot head shot, at range you are fighting for a while so you end up breaking down the space by slipping and sliding about. Good fun.

Agree that the inventory is a bit meh and the skill trees etc can take some time to work out what is going on. There are also parts where things aren't really explained and its taken me a while to work out what I am meant to be doing.

Still not a single crash, there is a weird bug with the inventory at ultra wide res that is annoying. But really 3 hours in and so far it's stable and not as buggy as I was thinking it would be.

Last edited:
Associate
Could use a bit of work yeah. I tend to collect loads of guns, sort by DPS and just sell all the lower ranked ones for what turns out to be quite a bit of money - otherwise the game puts them in a weird order and I might end up selling something i've got equipped by accident
Anything you have equipped has a little blue bar in the bottom right, just in case you never noticed, I never at first and sold some of my clothes and ended up naked :D

Soldato
1.4gb update today via steam - Installed it and played another hour. Was forced into a fairly massive gun battle and it's a constant fight for ammo right now. Great fun playing through as just an all out aggressive player! Love the damage drop at range so gun selection is critical :) close range with a pistol and it's 2 shot head shot, at range you are fighting for a while so you end up breaking down the space by slipping and sliding about. Good fun.

Agree that the inventory is a bit meh and the skill trees etc can take some time to work out what is going on. There are also parts where things aren't really explained and its taken me a while to work out what I am meant to be doing.

Still not a single crash, there is a weird bug with the inventory at ultra wide res that is annoying. But really 3 hours in and so far it's stable and not as buggy as I was thinking it would be.

Anything you have equipped has a little blue bar in the bottom right, just in case you never noticed, I never at first and sold some of my clothes and ended up naked :D

I disassemble them for parts and then craft ammo for when I run out in silly places.

The inventory is rubbish though until you have gotten used to it.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Bought it, let's see how playable it is on my setup. I5 3570K at 4.2GHZ. 8Gb Ram. 1060 6Gb. I have a feeling it will be a slideshow, but if I like the game I will upgrade the pc..

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Whilst other devs dowgrade their games between E3 trailers and actual retail, CDPR seem to have remastered their own game before release :p

Man of Honour
Had downloaded and updated well in advance but only got time to play yesterday.
Really enjoying this so far; first single player game I've delved into for ages.
Running with a 3080 & 3700X at 4K on Ultra and it seems to be running pretty well; I suspect its dipping from time to time.
The only time I really notice is odd though; it seems to stutter a little when transitioning into or out of things like "looking in the mirror" or "washing your face"; in actual gameplay it runs fine.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
My steam counter is showing 12 hours as I have been busy. I am still on Act 1, only done a few main quests. I just keep doing side quest after side quest :p:D

At least most side quests seem to be done on the map now. Unless more pop up. I will keep doing all the side quests. Not rushing this one. Want to explore and do everything! :D

Games like this that I really enjoy do not come around often :(

Man of Honour
I went into an apartment and some how managed to take my clothes off and now im playing the game walking around in my underpants. Any help on how to get my clothes back on?

I had a really odd one where I ended up naked in the apartment; inventory showed that I'd equipped a leather jacket, jeans and boots but the jeans and boots didn't appear; however my em appendage disappeared making me look like a Ken doll!

Caporegime
13 hours for me now

- not a single crash
- maybe seen about 4 or 5 instances of sliding people/in the floor or vehicles etc. disappearing
- sometimes HUD elements can stick on the screen i.e. looking at a gun but I don't pick it up, it will stay there, however, can just go and look at another item and it goes

Only complaints from me are:

- HDR is broke, ended up playing in SDR now as having raised black issues and banding etc. just isn't as nice
- performance isn't too bad since last patch but really want to be getting a constant 60 fps with medium/high settings
- stealth/tech seems near on impossible and rather pointless, I'm not too bothered though as the gunplay in this is solid (prefer this play style too) and they feel nice to use, kind of reminds me of COD MW gunplay

Loving the game, for people who say there isn't much to do, there is loads, look on your map, I've just been doing side missions for the time being. Need to be careful as you can get in the habit of just doing the main missions without realising.

All in all, this ****** all over witcher 3 for me.

Soldato
I do not like the fist fights, keep getting my ass whooped by the stupid twins and they're meant to be the easiest :mad:

:D
Fist fights are tricky, i found dodging with double tap of the arrow keys then going in for a quick attack works best or counter attacking and a few follow ups. Took me 2 tries but i got there lol./

Back
Top Bottom