*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well I am loving the game and yep, many bugs but it is nice to get back to spending some time playing on my pc. Anyone done the Delamain missions? Proper tickled me withone of the cars. No spoilers but if you liked Portal, you will love it :D
Yep. I did that one. Was going to mention it but thought leave it out just in case someone screams spoilers at me :p

Was cool and was wondering if it was for steam version of the game only at one point, but probably not.

I am level 50 Street Cred and level 25 for character at the moment. I need to stop doing the blue icons and just work on yellow one's now. How about you? :D

Caporegime
CDPR share price dropped in half probably a good time to buy I think even with refunds they still will make a profit.

there's probably a good chance of someone buying them out at some point as well.

right now the share price is down and below where it was before cyberpunk released

werent they also supposed to be releasing some other game in 2021? think I read it on their website investors page

Caporegime
The Ward side missions are absolutely fantastic, even the messed up one near the end. Just started Act 3 and should finish it today but it's been an amazing experience so far, I've found very few games so easy to keep playing hour after hour.

As for CDPR, it's sad that so many people not only wanted this game to fail but now want them gone for good, all for failing to deliver on something different to the usual incremental garbage the big studios pump out year after year :(

Associate
This is bizarre. I don’t know if my experience is that different to others but apart from 1 crash and a couple of animation bugs it’s been great. best game since RDR2.

I’m pretty sure COD crashed as much and was pretty trash. Yet that is still up on the store.

The Ward side missions are absolutely fantastic, even the messed up one near the end. Just started Act 3 and should finish it today but it's been an amazing experience so far, I've found very few games so easy to keep playing hour after hour.

As for CDPR, it's sad that so many people not only wanted this game to fail but now want them gone for good, all for failing to deliver on something different to the usual incremental garbage the big studios pump out year after year :(

Quite agree. I’m having a great time playing. Cancel culture strikes again.

a perfect example, brother in law yammering away to the wife “how could I still play such a broken rubbish game?!”...he’s not played it....

V F

V F

Soldato
CDPR share price dropped in half probably a good time to buy I think even with refunds they still will make a profit.

there's probably a good chance of someone buying them out at some point as well.

right now the share price is down and below where it was before cyberpunk released

werent they also supposed to be releasing some other game in 2021? think I read it on their website investors page

Apparently Sony pulled the game off their store.

Caporegime
Quite agree. I’m having a great time playing. Cancel culture strikes again.

a perfect example, brother in law yammering away to the wife “how could I still play such a broken rubbish game?!”...he’s not played it....
I do wonder if it would've been pulled so quickly if it contained loot boxes.

Fifa's released every single year and it usually contains fundamentally broken gameplay as well as completely unplayable game modes. Not sure about Fifa 21 but career mode in Fifa 20 simply didn't work and EA received thousands upon thousands of complaints yet nothing happened.

If CDPR go under because of this I do wonder where that'll leave the gaming industry. If people feel their voice contributed towards the downfall of one studio it'll only happen more frequently in the future.

Man of Honour
If CDPR go under because of this I do wonder where that'll leave the gaming industry. If people feel their voice contributed towards the downfall of one studio it'll only happen more frequently in the future.

I dont think they will go under, they will have lost the goodwill given to them by a lot of gamers who had them on a pedestal for Witcher 3 but I dont see them going under over this.

Soldato
I dont think they will go under, they will have lost the goodwill given to them by a lot of gamers who had them on a pedestal for Witcher 3 but I dont see them going under over this.

They'll realise that you have to drop the "niceguy friend of all gamers" rhetoric when you let your company balloon into exactly the same type of AAA company that you have been edgily claiming not to be... but yes I don't see them going under

Caporegime
Apparently Sony pulled the game off their store.
for all gens ?
This is bizarre. I don’t know if my experience is that different to others but apart from 1 crash and a couple of animation bugs it’s been great. best game since RDR2.
yea same, I see on youtube loads of bugs I never encountered though like flying cars etc.
I guess it's hardware dependant and my rig is old enough to probably be what they were using to develop the game on for a good few years. (980ti, game runs surprisingly good on one)

I should try turning all the settings to low, minimum res and max fps and see if high fps causes issues with the physics maybe.

I'm like 50-60fps only

Caporegime
Yep. I did that one. Was going to mention it but thought leave it out just in case someone screams spoilers at me :p

Was cool and was wondering if it was for steam version of the game only at one point, but probably not.

I am level 50 Street Cred and level 25 for character at the moment. I need to stop doing the blue icons and just work on yellow one's now. How about you? :D
I am 50 street cred and 39 level. I have been playing hard in truth and have over 50 hours now. Sure, there are bugs but none are game breaking for me and I just get on with it. Maybe that stems from the Spectrum days :D

Soldato
Are you sure on that? I've stealth killed/knocked out loads and had no weapons left behind.

Tested this a little last night - seems to be true occasionally?

Most of the time though the weapon I believe they would have used was just waiting on the side. Like if you stealth take out someone looking at CCTV, they have a rifle on the table.

Could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom