Confirming Markers on PND

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Howdy All,

Does anyone know if such a thing is possible? I am pretty sure there is no SAR route as the data is not personal, but is there any other way? Apart from just cruising for feddies with my fingers crossed haha

Otherwise... I think I'll finally have to sell her :(

'nuf luv & happy new year x

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
More juicy details required, pls.
Erm... let's just say I finally got caught and am now due in court. 2 charges. Fingers crossed hey x

Presumably you mean PNC? Either way, no.
No, just the PND.

Just change your reg
Oh ****, if that legit works then you've smashed it! Time to bring the NVP private plate back off retention!

Brap brap!!

N0sokbA.png
Cheeky lol from me haha

Soldato
Think of the PND as the notepad the police use before official logging on the PNC (not in terms of use, but rather the type & quality of information held) but still links with their ANPR.

Nah, I think you mean PNC. Everyday vehicle markers are not held on PND. PND is a database that was set up after the Soham murders when forces were criticised for not sharing data held on local systems with each other. This is used often now when tracking VISOR subjects, requires special approval to access and can take days for it to return results.

If your number plate is has been marked, it will be on PNC or a local VOI hotlist. Both of which have weed dates, normally 6 months from the date they were put on. It really depends on what you've done though as to how often you'll get stopped. If you got caught drug driving, expect to be stopped and drugs wiped often, if you have been driving antisocially, you probably won't get stopped if you're driving sensibly.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Ah yes I think you're right, my apologies. I misread a website and went down the wrong track it seems.

Will the license plate swap work?

For the charges, click the gif above :)

Back
Top Bottom