Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Caporegime
AMC and NOK hit my stop losses (*Update* I didn't know there is visibility of these), so I'm about 30% down - I only had a little in. Not certain which way this will go. It is funny how a company can just halt trading / buy options, literally made the share price go only one way.

I would argue its manipulation on both sides - the way up and the way down.
I'm down 23% on NOK, just buy more when it fully bottoms out to average down.
I doubt it falls much further anyway maybe to 4.2 at most

oh wait your stop loss already sold :p but next time, always have money spare to average down hard and within a week or less you can probably bail on a tiny profit

fez

fez

Caporegime
This is what this needs. Its needs big names to get behind it and publicise it. This isn't about this isolated incidents, this is about the big boys in the world constantly ******** on the little guy and getting away with it. I'm not sure I agree with him here but a lot more people will hear about it now.
What this needs is Elon not pooping on it but instead showing confidence in the stock rising.

His tweet will scare people right now not encourage them.

The chatter is almost nothing but talk from wobbly worriers, much more so than pure confidence that was shown this week.

Soldato
But it's a free market only when both sides can play the game.

I'm talking about the act of forcing a short squeeze. Its manipulation of fair value to take money. Hedge funds have been doing this to each other for years, it doesn't mean that WSB doing it changes the aim of whats happening.

If hedge funds all worked together to do this against a bank for example, it wouldn't be allowed.

Soldato
Ahh yes that's why every retail trader is blocked from being able to buy GME today, my mistake it's totally fair for all of us

Your missing the point. I'm not defending that.

I'm saying, don't be fooled into thinking this is still some crusade for the greater good. Its well beyond that. A couple million people working together to force the price up of a stock to values it should nowhere be is manipulation too

Back
Top Bottom