• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

Soldato
I'll just wait for the 4000 series at this point, by the time I'll be able to get a 3000 series, the 4series will be announced :D
image0.png

There you go 4000 series ;)

Associate
Its getting ridiculous as a miner i need 3 series cards desperately - i have only been able to buy 20 odd 3060 ti and 3070 on overclockers since the start of the year. I need at least double that and refuse to pay eBay prices.

Soldato
Its getting ridiculous as a miner i need 3 series cards desperately - i have only been able to buy 20 odd 3060 ti and 3070 on overclockers since the start of the year. I need at least double that and refuse to pay eBay prices.

You could always start by getting some gaming laptops, apparently, the miners have started using those for mining due the gpu shortage

Associate
Will sell you an mx440 for 800 of you want it?:D jokin ofc in case it wasn't clear mods:p

Soldato
You're part of the blooming problem!

Back
Top Bottom