*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Associate
I got the type C connector from overseas came with in a couple of weeks 2 screws didn't match up but had my own still would like to have it as standard was going 15 quid to get so I understand why it was left out to keep the cost down but not a great one

Thank you for this! I thought I was going crazy... I also bought the type C front panel connector, though from another UK seller. It seems to be kosher and the site is known to me but those screws surely don't work. I briefly had a look at the panel without pulling my rig apart too much and could see no way that the supplied screws were going to work. Fortunately I am a screw hoarder so have some knocking about that I think will do the job. Maybe I am missing something but glad I am not the only one.

Note: The supplied part was not from OcUK

Edit: As you can see I joined the forum to say thanks for this xD
Also @RedMogg it would be interesting to hear if you have a similar issue?

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know why I'm getting front fan RGB working (synced with Asrock B450M Steel Legend), but fans aren't spinning?

Only one was spinning last night (top one), so I double checked everything is connected properly (front hub is as prescribed in the instructions) power from SATA, all three fans connected via the 4 pin cable to the daisy chain on the hub (3 pin won't connect to the daisy chain). And now none of the fans spin.

Absolutely flummoxed - but impressed with the thermals (even with one fan spinning and no exhaust, it's 20° cooler than current case!)
Would just like to get all three spinning.

Associate
Anyone know why I'm getting front fan RGB working (synced with Asrock B450M Steel Legend), but fans aren't spinning?

Only one was spinning last night (top one), so I double checked everything is connected properly (front hub is as prescribed in the instructions) power from SATA, all three fans connected via the 4 pin cable to the daisy chain on the hub (3 pin won't connect to the daisy chain). And now none of the fans spin.

Absolutely flummoxed - but impressed with the thermals (even with one fan spinning and no exhaust, it's 20° cooler than current case!)
Would just like to get all three spinning.
does your board have the fan headers set as voltage controlled in the bios, if so try changing to PWM signal instead.

Associate
does your board have the fan headers set as voltage controlled in the bios, if so try changing to PWM signal instead.

Per my post in the Technical Support forum:
Nevermind - apparently, these fancy Lian Li fans require their 3 pin cables to be wired up and powered, instead of the ones that run on unicorn farts and wishes, like I'm used to.

Facepalm.gif

Back
Top Bottom